Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Nigmaetcetera posted:

What works for me is magic mushrooms. Well, they’re working right now, moving through my words, like worlds, like a caterpillar. I’m not depressed, lol.

I took ‘em cause I was sad and now I ain’t sad I’m jolly.

I am not a doctor or a priest or whatever though.

Hell yeah! Do you play video games? Play some kind of cool game. Last time I did shrooms I watched Adventure Time and it was just like wayy too much and it felt post-apocalyptic. Imo play a game

They say shrooms are good for microdosing and it might be a treatment for depression. Me, I am depressed and wish I had some friends or family here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU