Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Just registered account, in game name is Starkk, used 531BF referral code. Gotta get to farming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Starkk in game and I could use a Dancer or milk and cookies if any have a spare? Thanks so much

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

I could use a pie, same IGN.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Don't think I'm going to make the 10k hot potatoes, still 377 away and time is running out!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you all! I have completed and claimed the reward!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

8one6 posted:

Dm me in game (same username) and I'll send you what you need.

Thank you so much!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Can anyone spare four Spades? @Starkk in game.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

^^^ Gotcha.

Nice series of quests for Toriyama now, with a cranberry juice at the end (I loving love these things)

Thanks Ghost!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Can anyone send Starkk an egg of ages please?

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you sir!

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Wooden box mega mastery might kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Ruggan posted:

Just make it with craftworks, then set it to a tracked mastery. Log on every few hours and when the mastery shows red, sell them all.

The more inventory space you have the better, obviously.

Oh that is what I’m doing, I’ve got 17k inventory and maxed out wood and boards every hour. I just wish I could explore enough for the wood to account for an appreciable dent in wooden boxes but it is so slow.