Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Greetings from Corn Jail. Should I prioritise the Unlikely Pair quests, or Corn Quandary? Or just do whichever is ready next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Falling behind on Exploration compared to the other skills. Please send any useful items to Big Joey Crabs thank you.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

That was a lot of OJ. Thank you!

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Trying to boost my exploring, the last 99 I need. Anyone have any spare OJ or lemonade? In game name is the same as on here.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

MarcusSA is something else. Thank you for the thousands of drinks

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Bunch of freebie quests dropped to celebrate 250k addicts

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Any spare Cats Meow would be appreciated. Same name in game.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I got the Fishing Addict 3 merit badge. Caught over 80,000 fish since the start of this event, to the detriment of my actual life. Goon-supplied Cats Meow is my crack.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Any spare Large / regular nets appreciated. Same name in game. Just discovered what a silver sink the tower is.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

The next Wall in the Way needs two hundred Gold Fliers. Ffs. :mad:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

A Wall in the Way XII is killing me. I've picked up four golden potatoes and still nowhere near 200 gold fliers. I'm sure that next week they'll fix the flier drops, once it doesn't matter :mad:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Mailbox passwords from the current event

spring has sprung
seasonal allergies
Alliteration
Que sera
Spring 2 it

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Storehouse is a great investment every time.

Is there any hope of getting an Egg 6 without paying or waiting until the chores at the end of the month?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Is RollTide a goon? Unprecedented generously this afternoon.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I have eggs 1, 3, 5, 9, 11, 12 if anyone wants them

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

The daily MarcusSA OJ dump is such a bonus :shobon:

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Would really appreciate loads of gold feathers. Fiji Pete is my IGN.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Selling at around 4 baskets for 5g this morning

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

I started a farm last night and have already spent too much time on this dumb game. I love it.

What's your in game name? And expand your mailbox.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Oh, it's cabbage jail now, I see.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

quote:

HOT POTATO + 4TH OF JULY EVENT
- Due to the development break and too many other irons in the fire, the planning for the Hot Potato Event took longer than expected. Because of this, we're going to run it as a combined event with other 4th of July festivities
- The event will be July 2nd through July 5th!

HOW THE HOT POTATO EVENT WILL WORK THIS YEAR
- You will get Hot Potatoes in a few ways: The main being that growing potatoes will include bonus Hot Potatoes at a rate of 10% of the amount of potatoes you harvest. You may also receive them from the Townsfolk hourly.
- Basically, you want to get rid of Hot Potatoes in a couple ways. Daily, the Community Center will request Hot Potatoes. The reward for reaching the goal will be some nice items, but any % over the goal will directly affect the XP/Silver bonus for that day. Max bonus daily will be 30%.
- Additionally, you can give Hot Potatoes to the Temple of Reward for a special Temple Chain with some nice individual rewards. You can contribute to the community goals, go it alone at the Temple of Reward, or do both!

ADDITIONAL EVENT CONTENT
- Look for a number of Special Help Requests
- You'll get extra fish when fishing manually
- We'll have fireworks!
- The bonus tied to the Community Center will affect Skill XP, Silver at Market, Mastery and Friendship XP so it will be a great time to work on many things.

SMALL UPDATES:
- Added an exact search option to 'Find a Player'
- Small bug fixes

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Hot potatoes are the first thing I've not found fun in ages. Two and a half minutes is no time for spuds to grow, so it needs constant touching. Don't even think the rewards are worth it. 300+ a day for the whole month is nuts to hit 10,000 total.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I sold mine, but a sheepish message to Support and they gave me one.

Edit: if you can spare a crunchy omelette, please send to Fiji Pete thanks

Genericide fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Jul 11, 2023

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

It feels like stirring a meal to reduce the time is counter-productive. Gives you less time to stir, which is where the big xp comes in. Am I wrong?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Daily update posted:

SMALL CHANGE TO MEAL USE
- Meals will no longer be allowed to be used from 11:55pm through Nightly Server Reset completion
- There's been some strategies used that were not intended or expected and negatively effect balance and planning of quests and temple chains, so we needed to make this change
- It is also being changed in the nature of fairness as many players are not up playing around Nightly Server Reset

Dammit, wish I'd thought of that before they patched it

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

i like the bear

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Hit Tower 199 finally. Feels like I can draw a line under playing this game multiple hours a day. It's been a wild ride though, tons of content for free. Thanks FarmRPG.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

The other day I just didn't do anything related to the game and now I think I'm done with it. This is the longest I've stuck with one of the kinds of game, it was fun but now I'm off to do other things with my time. I wish I could easily dump my inventory on folks

The items you dropped on me were much appreciated

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

That's enough farming for a long time

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Xerol posted:

Not a problem for me, I'm basically voiding lemons at this point.

How?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Still got thousands of Treat Bag 2s to get rid of. Drop your IGN.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I feel like I've been stuck at farming 53. Its been at least a few hours worth of pepper harvesting over the last two days, and I'm not seeing my xp go up at all. Is there something I'm missing? Is it a breakpoint where suddenly you need masses more xp? I feel like 25-50 went by in a blink

What's your in game name? Breakfast boosts coming your way.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Is there an end game use for the Spooky pie? It's been loitering in my inventory for ages.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I have spare Dancers, four of them. Who needs?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I find that the harvest either gets zero frozen corn or like five. Nothing in between.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I pay zero attention to my raptors, other than the daily click task and spending soap. Am I missing out?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Finally finished STARMAP. It definitely stopped being
fun.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I always open them, they're usually borgen bucks or cookies

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

kaptainkaffeine posted:

frozen crop drop rates are too low and it’s bumming me out

I use my grape juice on the cabbages, breakfast boost for the peas, and hope for the others. Am on Quest 5, maybe there's another hundred to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

The Tower 200 artifact has taken me past 12k inventory, which is actually ridiculous.