Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
and I will draw you based on the sound of your post

only I don't have a tablet only a mouse so it's not gonna be the best drawing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I can't pick a favorite of any of those really, I'm way too back and forth at any given time. Like I can't have my favorite comedy compete with my favorite sci-fi movie it's like two completely different things, or to go with a classic album versus what I'm jamming on right now, or what sounds tasty at the moment, so I will just list some stuff I like off the top of my head. If you asked me tomorrow you would probably get an entirely different answer, but I'll give it a go for fun!

The Big Lebowski, The Sound of Perseverance by Death, medium rare ribeye steak, whiskey.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
hmmm.... the pillowy creamy smoosh of indecisiveness and the gentle vanilla scent of apologizing before answering a question covering up the dark nightime rustlings and metal thirst for blood and pain

I see

the cake centipede

Twenty Four

lol I have no idea what that has to do with anything but I love it!

biosterous

hmm, i'ma go with Emperor's New Groove, Octavarium, uhhhhhhh salmon, and mead (the kind that's a desert wine, not the kind that's canned like beer)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

without thinking too much about it: groundhog day, steely dan's the royal scam, gỏi cuốn (vietnamese soft salad rolls) with a peanut dipping sauce, and (at the right time of year and in the right weather) a mojito

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the thing, irony is a dead scene, chicken parts, a trappist beer

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

biosterous posted:

hmm, i'ma go with Emperor's New Groove, Octavarium, uhhhhhhh salmon, and mead (the kind that's a desert wine, not the kind that's canned like beer)

classic simplicity. no one like's emperor's new groove though, the obvious lie is distorting the image making everything amorphous and indistinct

I see..... the pimply slime mold

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Manifisto posted:

without thinking too much about it: groundhog day, steely dan's the royal scam, gỏi cuốn (vietnamese soft salad rolls) with a peanut dipping sauce, and (at the right time of year and in the right weather) a mojito

the eternal recurrence of the universal dialectic. soft and crunchy synthesizing into firm, flesh and machine into cyborg, man and woman into butch alien queen, boner and shame into bonershame

I see the boner giger

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Heather Papps posted:

the thing, irony is a dead scene, chicken parts, a trappist beer

the menace that had to disguise itself as an adorable dog is now free to be a receptionist for an accounting firm. what was horror beyond the edge of experience is now comfortable mundanity

I see boob weekendsoff, pastel goat of the steno pool, mother of a thousand posts

Manifisto

:five:

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Big Labowski or Withnail and I, McLusky Do Dallas, curry, Belgian lambic.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
bane to those with childlike tastes. the forced maturity of eating spicy foods or drinking beer flavored with questionable liqueurs. the only mirth laughing at the misfortunes of the unemployed.

I see eat your vegetables

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

bane to those with childlike tastes. the forced maturity of eating spicy foods or drinking beer flavored with questionable liqueurs. the only mirth laughing at the misfortunes of the unemployed.

I see eat your vegetables

I do like my veggies.

biosterous

I see..... the pimply slime mold

hell yeah!

but,

no one like's emperor's new groove though

?????????

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

Movie: Blade Runner
Album: The Avalanches - Since I Left You (that's just off the top of my head, there are probably challengers but that one is first and foremost I think)
Food: tacos (although polish krokiety are a strong contender, but for variety tacos win out),
Adult Beverage: I dunno, whatever I'm in the mood for. I don't drink that much. A good pint of bitters, a glass of calvados or old demerera rum, a nice wine. Basically anything good.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
mass consumption replacing individuality until consumers themselves become the product. truly taco bell has won the fast food wars and we are the engineers who make ourselves obsolete.

I see the growing darkness that ate the boob/butt snail

DrankSinatra
"Bull Durham", "Honky Tonk Heroes" - Waylon Jennings, Beef Bulgogi, Rye Manhattan

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
a 90 degree angle world tilted on its fourth dimensional axis. what was square still is square but also

I see the ghost of angles

Heather Papps

hello friend

the menace that had to disguise itself as an adorable dog is now free to be a receptionist for an accounting firm. what was horror beyond the edge of experience is now comfortable mundanity

I see boob weekendsoff, pastel goat of the steno pool, mother of a thousand posts

thank you for my new desktop background

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

I can't pick a favorite of any of those really, I'm way too back and forth at any given time.

:hmmyes:

that said trying not to be too in my own head about it

Ten Things I Hate About You, The Boy Bands Have Won, Chumbawamba, enchiladas, LSD and Mountain Dew

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I see gunk nugget, only gunk nugget

Ass-penny

I see gunk nugget, only gunk nugget

:respek:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

DrankSinatra

a 90 degree angle world tilted on its fourth dimensional axis. what was square still is square but also

I see the ghost of angles

Fantastic. I love it!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I have long harbored a love for the movies of david lynch, with my absolute favorite being lost highway. My favorite album of all time is loveless by my bloody valentine because i'm a weird noise dude and that was my gateway, and although i love all kinds of booze, a shot of vodka will always be my go-to.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

hybridnoisebloom

movie: F for Fake, the last Orson Welles movie released while he was still alive
album: honestly too big of a question to truly answer but the answer i usually give is either In a Silent Way by Miles Davis or Ágćtis byrjun by Sigur rós
food: the simple, humble bacon cheeseburger, plain with none of that other poo poo on it
adult beverage: a corona that has been stored in darkness, with a lime wedge

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

Finger Prince

Favourite movie: Eurotrip
Favourite album: Daft Punk - Discovery
Favourite food: Nachos
Adult Beverage: Red Bull and Vodka

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Willy wonka and the chocolate factory
Life as a dog: kflay
Adobo
Mojito

Trying

No Country for Old Men
Here Come the Waterworks by Big Business
Bucket of Fried Chicken
Cheap Whiskey

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Finger Prince posted:

Favourite movie: Eurotrip
Favourite album: Daft Punk - Discovery
Favourite food: Nachos
Adult Beverage: Red Bull and Vodka

mass consumption replacing individuality until consumers themselves become the product. truly taco bell has won the fast food wars and we are the engineers who make ourselves obsolete.

I see the growing darkness that ate the boob/butt snail

don't get greedy

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
movie: It's Pat

album: Philosophy of the World (the shaggs)

food: century eggs

adult beverage: crystal pepsi

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

magic cactus posted:

I have long harbored a love for the movies of david lynch, with my absolute favorite being lost highway. My favorite album of all time is loveless by my bloody valentine because i'm a weird noise dude and that was my gateway, and although i love all kinds of booze, a shot of vodka will always be my go-to.

an expansive body. sensations, sight, touch, sound received by organs miles long. emo and unfed, a titan without praxis, not even the control to direct its own movement.

I see I'll see you in the clouds

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey
album: Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St.
food: sukiyaki
adult beverage: vodka

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

hybridnoisebloom posted:

movie: F for Fake, the last Orson Welles movie released while he was still alive
album: honestly too big of a question to truly answer but the answer i usually give is either In a Silent Way by Miles Davis or Ágćtis byrjun by Sigur rós
food: the simple, humble bacon cheeseburger, plain with none of that other poo poo on it
adult beverage: a corona that has been stored in darkness, with a lime wedge

the bluntest expression of our condition: our demise forms our identity. at the end of the day when robbed of our pretensions we are not but meat and beer.

I see bayonet face

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
y'all know I can only turn out, like, maybe three of these things out in a day and that's on weekends

Manifisto

y'all know I can only turn out, like, maybe three of these things out in a day and that's on weekends

it's absolutely fine, you're doing great!

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
movie: donnie darko
album: Quebec by ween
food: blackened tendies from Popeyes
adult beverage: miller high life w/a lime twist

:allears: good thread OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

RepeatingMeme posted:

Willy wonka and the chocolate factory
Life as a dog: kflay
Adobo
Mojito

quote:

“There’s no earthly way of knowing

Which direction they are going!

There’s no knowing where they’re rowing,

Or which way the river’s flowing!

Not a speck of light is showing,

So the danger must be growing,

For the rowers keep on rowing,

And they’re certainly not showing

Any signs that they are slowing. . . .”

I see the commute

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

it's absolutely fine, you're doing great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Trying posted:

No Country for Old Men
Here Come the Waterworks by Big Business
Bucket of Fried Chicken
Cheap Whiskey

all that glitters is not gold and some golden things do not glitter

I see the mantis hole