Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

briefly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_visit_by_Xi_Jinping_to_the_United_States

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
one of my regular rants is that in Pennsylvania, the county coroner is an elected position.

now every 4 years when i go into the voting booth to cast my vote for county coroner, how do i know which of these 2 candidates is more qualified? Usually they are both MDs too. There's only one real thing on everyone's mind when considering a coroner and it's never addressed in their campaign literature.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

quote:

Other incidents included Stubbs being shot by teenagers with BB guns, falling into a restaurant's deep fryer (which was switched off and cool at the time), and hitching a ride to the outskirts of Talkeetna on a garbage truck.

God drat

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Beto?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Karl Barks posted:

Mayor McCheese

He was deposed in a soft-coup, ironically the corrupt cop who took him out was also purged

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

More like lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I want a candidate with lives experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

I want a candidate with lives experience

3 lived experiences, 6 remain