Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Absolutely pro snipe

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Demon Of The Fall posted:

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

da afc south

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

I'm interested in subscribing to your newsletter and/or podcast.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

new thread title

I have to wonder if the tits just got turned down by who they were wanting. there was no need to wait to name Tim Kelly otherwise.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol we waited and I had hope, but goddamn they got me again. another in house hire.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Art smith was a pro hire and Todd downing was a bad one. I will be happy if Tim jelly is just fine. But I’m not holding my breath

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1625163050599821312?s=46&t=BeZaP_B4PZ0OFl7v1sWlrg

That’s like a loving Monstars-level of lovely coaching staffs

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
wtf are the Jets doing.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
They heard Zach Wilson say he was going to make whatever vet who join’s life hell and thought they should even the playing field.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Yeah this makes a lot more sense if Saleh is doing this specifically to spite Zach Wilson.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Incredible to have the Jets look at the Titans under Todd and think that the passing game is something he can help with.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I hate that I’m even saying this but Todd downing is a good red zone play caller and is worth having around in a limited role if that’s the extent of his influence.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

just glad we have one less rear end in a top hat driver in tennessee tbqh

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I hate that I’m even saying this but Todd downing is a good red zone play caller and is worth having around in a limited role if that’s the extent of his influence.

The Jets have to get to the red zone first.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Congrats on not hiring Jeff Saturday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jeff Saturday came in, won his first game ever as a head coach after having zero NFL coaching experience, and it was against Josh McDaniels and a team he just a week before said looked terrible.

He then lost every game after and got the Colts a good draft pick where they will be able to hopefully draft a franchise QB.

Jeff Saturday is a Colts legend.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
This steichen guy looks like a creep and a premade carnival caricature drawing and I hate him.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pictured, the new Colts head coach:

Also, Colts looking to get the name coach:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1626252301051604997

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

https://twitter.com/DirtCheapDanny/status/1625525320127246336?t=cKDFMV43vy2JtOFrkNpGWQ&s=19

The Wild Man of YOLO fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Feb 16, 2023

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Lewan gone, Bobby Trees gone

Good riddance, the both of you

e: Round Randall too byeeee

Soul Glo fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 22, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Cunningham too. I assumed all these dudes were gone but yeah. Time to retool

Hopefully we can reup David long. I think Nate Davis is gone at this point so that’s four OL spots that need a new starter (assuming Ben Jones will be gone too).

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TDavenport_NFL/status/1632509694521536514?s=20

Good start

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

He’s on contract for this year regardless

As long as they don’t panic trade him a la AJ Brown, who cares, play it out

e: Bud gone, Henry getting shopped

We blowing it up, folks

Soul Glo fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 6, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Would be a big time bummer to lose either of those guys. It makes sense to move on from Henry if you’re planning on rebuilding but simmons is young and worth it even if the team is gonna be bad, imo

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Would be a big time bummer to lose either of those guys. It makes sense to move on from Henry if you’re planning on rebuilding but simmons is young and worth it even if the team is gonna be bad, imo

Yeah you absolutely have to re-sign Jeff.

Getting two picks out of Henry hurts less, especially if you don’t think you’re making a deep playoff run this year. He’s in the last year of his current deal, and he’s not young by his position’s standards. It sucks, but if you can get better at two positions over a dead year for his production with a new OL, fine.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Man I'd hate to lose Henry but if he could make it to a team with a passing threat and ok OL? Good luck to him.

Simmons makes no sense to get rid of so hopefully there's just some contract posturing going on.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
if they let simmons go, i might peace out on the titans

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
blow it all up, lets get a bunch of picks and try again

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Hell yeah, back in the rebuild trash can and didn't even make it to the top :coal:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Pimpcasso posted:

Hell yeah, back in the rebuild trash can and didn't even make it to the top :coal:

I always said the 2019 Houston Texans were AFC Championship Game or Bust. Welcome to Bust!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pimpcasso posted:

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/miaobrientv/status/1632824789164228611?s=46&t=FpFflOWaIBpw-VtZB6L1eA

Hell yeah. I don't like the Titans blowing up though, people will start talking up the Jags and historically that's not good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The AFCS has the potential to be the worst division in history and I'm excited

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1633495974944415745?s=20

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Intruder posted:

The AFCS has the potential to be the worst division in history and I'm excited

truly looking forward to seeing which team wins the division with a 6-11 record lol, its going to kick rear end

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

truly looking forward to seeing which team wins the division with a 6-11 record lol, its going to kick rear end

Jags have to be favorites going in, imo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Soul Glo posted:

Jags have to be favorites going in, imo

yeah joking aside they actually seem to be on an upward trajectory and while i am cautiously optimistic about the texans future, they are still going to be doodoo this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Texans and Colts are rebuilding, I think Titans can still compete for a WC spot depending on how the off-season goes, but overall it's the Jags' division to lose.

Which means the Jags will find a way to lose the division.