Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

GhastlyBizness posted:

Kinda fun that the Solar aux are set to have a tiny little sentinel and a big chunky sentinel. 10k years of work to get it juuust right.

Hermes Light Sentinel according to LI lore snippet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Love the prominently displayed and easily accessible fuel tank for the flamer.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

The resin Necromunda range has tons of fancy and wacky looking character models, wouldn't be hard to adapt something I would think.

https://www.warhammer.com/en-US/shop/necromunda-lady-credo-rebel-lord-2021?queryID=2a8a741c2fa922cecee80cd0d99cdf84

https://www.warhammer.com/en-US/shop/Baertrum-Aruros-III-2019?queryID=7f45cc1514d1ac9035df1adf15cd3e8f

Etc

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Could you use boarding action/ITD terrain for ZM games? HH is mighty tempting but I can't imagine going whole hog into a full regular army but a thousand point force for ZM games sounds a lot more reasonable, and I already have 2x ITD sets.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

It's so nice to see stuff painted as Iron Warriors

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Looking forward to plastic mechanicum as pure conversion fodder for my 40k iron Warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

They really ended Heresy Thursdays without an Iron Warriors character.

James you bastard.