Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
graph is good, continue w/ the cool and good ban on anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i think he means cookin stove

hope your house doesnt kill you achmed. i know you mentioned like 5 wtf things about it already

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Kernel Sanders posted:

house is warmed by air-to-water inverter heat pump. food is cooked on an induction stove.

entire genres of food are impossible to make with induction stoves

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Kernel Sanders posted:

you’re all delusional and/or have never used induction stoves

what i actually mean by this is filefish and chestnut roastin on the stove. and smores. and long tteok

induction wok is possible but a gigantic pain in the rear end and guaranteed 0% wok hei

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the c stands for current, not computer. if you pay taxes for wage labor yooooou might be a cj

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
lotta bad mental health in burnerland

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

induction clay pot is apparently possible too, but it requires an even more pain in the rear end giant specialty gadget than induction woks do

and whats the chance of proper burnt bits on rice? thinking close to 0%

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
the way they deal with chicken sashimi being unsafe is basically they just get sick from it a lot

their food regulators are like "please dont" all the time and the actual people are like "lol no, we're gonna eat it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
just sounds like you're not taking enough of the money