Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Achmed Jones posted:

the insulation we had put in the attic has made my home more comfortable to live in

also i noticed the burners on the stove were making a flame that was so red i could tell it was red. so i cleaned them and now they're blue again. probably gonna need a new range in the next couple years cause i found some not great rust while i was doing it but welp

imagine burning stuff for heat, literally like a caveman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

well, how do you do it?

very carefully.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
house is warmed by air-to-water inverter heat pump. food is cooked on an induction stove.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

bob dobbs is dead posted:

entire genres of food are impossible to make with induction stoves

fart simpson posted:

like most breads

Stringent posted:

most cakes too

you’re all delusional and/or have never used induction stoves

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

are you sure nothing is being burnt to make that electricity?

if you count fission and fusion, yes.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020
fusion as in “the sun”.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

you ever made a cake with your induction? can i see it

the oven’s resistive heating

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

bob dobbs is dead posted:

what i actually mean by this is filefish and chestnut roastin on the stove. and smores. and long tteok

induction wok is possible but a gigantic pain in the rear end and guaranteed 0% wok hei

yeah, ok, open flame foods are clearly not happening on induction. wok is meh, I agree.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

fart simpson posted:

that’s not induction

getting awfully close to “wireless router still has wires” there, chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

hbag posted:

well thats loving weird

just got a phishing email on my work account despite never sending any emails so i have no idea how they got my address
apparently theyve been trying a few different emails at our company that dont go anywhere

weird though because we're a loving tiny company

do you have first.lastname@companyname.tld?