Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Danny Brown is doing a Podcast now. It's basically just him rambling about stuff. It rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpFjSnKSrJk&t=2007s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah it’s as good as I was hoping for. Danny’s tweaker donkey laugh brings joy to my life.

The audio only version is definitely missing a lot of useful content for the fit checks

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I enjoy Danny Brown content. I'll check this out.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I just want to hear him say whether he's read Ballard's Atrocity book or not haha

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Glad I saw this thread, this show is great so far

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The world may never know for sure if Danny Brown had a black girlfriend named Vanilla in preschool.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Wow thanks for the tip, I subscribed to him on twitch for a little bit cause that was the only way to watch the vods of his disco elysium stream which was great and I’d just listen to them like they were podcasts.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

bop bop perano posted:

Wow thanks for the tip, I subscribed to him on twitch for a little bit cause that was the only way to watch the vods of his disco elysium stream which was great and I’d just listen to them like they were podcasts.

I had to look that up and sadly those videos aren’t up anymore :(

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Almost all of the guests so far have been unfunny stand-up comedians, I wish he'd keep doing solo shows. Still good enough tho and if the alternative is no show at all then hey, by any means.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Yeah he’s funny as hell on his own, the guests are ok but he’s so full of energy he’s great just riffing. I love this show.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah it's generally better without guests. The only ones I really enjoyed so far were the skateboarder (He just had good vibes) and when Hannibal Buress stopped in for half an ep. Also one of the rappers was good but I forgot his name. The comedians, barring Hannibal who is the goat have mostly just dragged episodes down. '

Danny is the funniest when he's just riffing alone. Although I d fear he's gonna run out of stories cause he's already repeated a lot of them lol. They need to constantly be throwing topics at him or he's gonna forget he told us the airport story three times already.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jan 24, 2023

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
the william montgomery ep was good but i already liked william montgomery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

mark immune posted:

the william montgomery ep was good but i already liked william montgomery

I literally came here to post this, great minds yo

And yeah I was gonna say William Montgomery is one of the very few comedians I actually find funny, and I haven’t even seen much of his stuff. I’ve seen a few youtube compilations where he’s yelling at the guests and people in the crowd, and a compilation of his Aphex twin jokes, which is what got me into him.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 25, 2023