Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Forgot I had prereg for this game, trying out for the first time this morning and I have to say it's pretty fun! Still only in the lower Iron bracket, but hopefully it doesn't get carried away with its micro transactions.

Loving when I get snap'd on and I snap right back and win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Just entered pool 2 range after trying to save up as many credits as possible. Only made it to rank 50, doubt I will be able to reach Infinite with my constant misplays.

I just can't get lucky with Snaps, either they run when I snap at turn 5 feeling confident or they pull out some bullshit in the final moments.

I'm playing a KaZoo deck with Blue Marvel & Onslaught, so it's easy to tell what I'm planning by turn 4. I need to find a new fun deck for early pool 2.