Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Game looked great but I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger “gently caress you” from a dev before. This poo poo is dead before arrival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

chaosbreather posted:

The highest aspiration of any player of games is to enjoy themselves. There really isn’t anything else friendo. You’re just making yourself unhappy with your own expectations. Contentment doesn’t unlock with your ELO, it’s just a meaningless st
There is nothing in life that unlocks when you win enough games, just an endless number of people who are better than you and worse than you. If a match is evenly ranked you should have a 50% chance anyway so if you want to get efficient winz just flip a coin instead of playing a whole rear end game and spend money on it.

Besides, I win pretty much every game all the time because there’s only bots around to play me and I’m having a great time, very good feeling. No Ka-zar yet, not looking at deck lists, just enjoying solving the puzzle by myself without cheating instead of implementing some nerd’s spreadsheet and playing some tired metagame. It’s honestly the chillest I’ve been playing a phone game forever.

You won’t earn extra unlocks by gargling their balls.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

chaosbreather posted:

Brode was clear and explicit from the start that he wanted to replicate that middle school experience that you say you hated. So it’s weird you did that.

I too remember spending $500 on booster pulls to stay competitive in middle school games