Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm playing. My understanding is they are both not wiping beta progress and adding "packs" of cards so the progression right now is extra slow to make sure we don't get super far ahead.

I agree it feels extremely grindy and greedy to get cards right now but its also very fun otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

There's no pc client released yet, people are using BlueStacks or other android emulators. And I don't have a code to give out but uhh they aren't checking who actually got invited and the apk is out there.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The grind really is total poo poo, very difficult to enjoy long term in the state it's in right now.

Sad because I do like the core game. I've been picking it up for a couple games maybe once a week instead of actually playing a lot.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Sorry to double post but I'm also really worried they blew their load early and there will be negative hype when this launches officially.

Having some popular streamers/YouTubers hype up your game and then have it still be in closed beta when you launch your first official season isn't a great look.

I pirated it to get in early after seeing coverage and even I'm falling off so for the super casuals... Not sure this is going anywhere.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Oh yeah I definitely don't think they need or deserve the hype right now it's just a baffling decision to drum a bunch up with multiple gameplay streams themselves, people streaming and posting videos of gameplay right now when it's clearly not ready to be a success.

I think a decent amount of people are going to see the content already out now, get disappointed they can't play/that there are criticisms, and when it comes out they'll be like oh wasn't it already??

great big cardboard tube fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jun 25, 2022