Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Well met, friends! Here in the good greenwood we live freely, untroubled by the wiles of the royal court or the greed of the fat bishops. We despoil the rich to give to the poor. We shelter the old and protect the helpless, Norman or Saxon, and we fight for a free land. Our riches are kindness and friendship, and no one need know hunger or oppression. We make certain the vulnerable need not suffer under the King’s cruel yoke, and we hate injustice. And though we live outside the law, our lives are merry as the day is long.

Here you are encouraged to:
* Relieve arrogant nobles and knights of their ill-gotten gold and silver, and pants them if at all possible
* Humiliate Sheriffs and the King’s men (spanking with the flat of a sword is ideal)
* Bring a meal or a new fine wool cloak to the little old widow in Nottingham
* Do that thing where you jump out of a tree and tackle a dude off a horse
* Swing on vines and homemade ropes
* Hang out with ladies dressed in upholstery fabric
* Partake in venison pasties (the finest and biggest you ever ate!) and good nut-brown ale
* Get into grabass shenanigans, preferably in or around streams
* Play the lute in a bower or on a riverbank
* Fight to the death against our oppressors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sir Robin of Loxley! Could you check me for tick bites?

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
I mean Robin is a good guy and all, but I'm pretty sure he may have an issue with how the Sherwood Asset Redistribution Force conduct their day to day workings, so maybe we just don't mention it?

Especially after that incident last week where Big Dave walked off with a coffer that turned out to be one for King Richard, we maybe want to sweep that under the rug right? :blush:

Manifisto

gentle friends, I know you dearly love pipe-weed, but hear me out. what if there were another weed that one could smoke in one's pipe, a weed that bringeth a chilling sensation and relaxation, such that we could abide together as if we were dangling from a low-lying tree branch? verily, if thou needst a pick-me-up, a pipefull of this herb and a presentation of a couplet or two of thy wit shall be assured to assemble an assortment of stout hearts with ready japes!

ty nesamdoom!

Non Krampus Mentis

Buttchocks posted:

Good Will Scarlett! Certainly, friend, let’s take a look.

You’re fine. And hey, you can barely see where that deer kicked you!

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Non Krampus Mentis

NumptyScrub posted:

I mean Robin is a good guy and all, but I'm pretty sure he may have an issue with how the Sherwood Asset Redistribution Force conduct their day to day workings, so maybe we just don't mention it?

Especially after that incident last week where Big Dave walked off with a coffer that turned out to be one for King Richard, we maybe want to sweep that under the rug right? :blush:

Listen, Big Dave’s got six kids and Richard lives in a castle.

Gruß vom Krampus

Non Krampus Mentis

Manifisto posted:

gentle friends, I know you dearly love pipe-weed, but hear me out. what if there were another weed that one could smoke in one's pipe, a weed that bringeth a chilling sensation and relaxation, such that we could abide together as if we were dangling from a low-lying tree branch? verily, if thou needst a pick-me-up, a pipefull of this herb and a presentation of a couplet or two of thy wit shall be assured to assemble an assortment of stout hearts with ready japes!

by our Lady, this sounds like the greatest treasure to be found in the good greenwood. shall we get Alan-a-Dale to play us some soothing roundelay while we partake in this miracle of nature?

truly, the vibes are good in Sherwood this day.

Gruß vom Krampus

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
squeezing water out of my drat braid as eight medieval perverts get a gander at that good hair

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

free hubcaps

Manifisto posted:

bro its the 14th century, north america doesn't exist yet, idk what you've been putting in your pipe but i've been smoking kush for years.

alexandriao

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

How Wonderful! posted:

squeezing water out of my drat braid as eight medieval perverts get a gander at that good hair

story of my life sister

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

i'm always sitting in the shade and drinking some mead. off to rob the king again? sorry, still finishing my mead. gotta save robin from the sheriff's gaol? sorry, feeling woozy from all the mead, probably won't be too helpful!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

* Bring a meal or a new fine wool cloak to the little old widow in Nottingham
* Hang out with ladies dressed in upholstery fabric

Pretend I posted that "why not both" gif from the semi-famous taco commercial.

"Little old widows of Nottingham? Check under your shoddily made stools you have been toiling upon for years. You get an upholstery fabric dress, you get an upholstery fabric dress! Everyone gets one!"

Khanstant

alnilam

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

* Do that thing where you jump out of a tree and tackle a dude off a horse

One of my fav afternoon activities

ty manifisto

alnilam

I'll be the "Hey Abbott!" guy

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've always wanted the Friar Tuck look. sign me up OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

*drunk again*
"I declare this forest to be New Jerusalem....so King Richard can run a crusade on my dick!"

google THIS

Friends, Little John got into Robin's stash again and is on yet another kick about making sure everyone knows his name is ironic. Remember, if he confronts you just smile and nod and act like it's the most interesting profound thing you've ever heard. Most of you know the drill so this is mainly for the newer folks

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

Friends, Little John got into Robin's stash again and is on yet another kick about making sure everyone knows his name is ironic. Remember, if he confronts you just smile and nod and act like it's the most interesting profound thing you've ever heard. Most of you know the drill so this is mainly for the newer folks

Oh, Little John. Well, that explains why he seemed so agitated that I mistook him for the son of my good friend John.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Vitamin Me

Don't mind me, just strolling through ye olde forest laden with riches

Non Krampus Mentis

Vitamin Me posted:

:heysexy:

well well well, what have we here

Gruß vom Krampus

alnilam

*errol flynnishly* Ha HA!

ty manifisto

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

Verily, on this Twentieth day of the Ides of Spring, let us partake of this plant. Nay, forsooth, let us partake of it on every one of these days!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
They catch you peeing on a really cold day and now you're "Little John" and it's just not right *kicks a rock*

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
the true riches are the ones we steal from nobles' friends

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

Vitamin Me posted:

Yoicks, and away!

Twenty Four

*Walks into the forest, pockets full of coins, ambushed by the Sherwood Forest merry folk*

"Would you please stop assaulting me? I'm here to make a charitable donation! I just want to know what your overhead is and how much actually goes back to the peasants before walking into the neighboring forest and giving there."

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
"oy 'e wants to know what the overhead is!"

*jumps down from a tree, knocking you off your horse*

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lmao

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the funniest part of the drag shows here is that friar tuck uses his same name when he performs

alnilam

Sherbert Hoover posted:

ty manifisto

Manifisto

the king's knight, shining with armor and sword and spear, travels watchfully through the forest on his faithful steed. suddenly on the path before him is a small bunny rabbit. "hail, friend knight!" it squeaks.

the knight pauses and spends a while in thought. he looks to the left, to the right, to the trees above, and finally turns around and surveys the path behind him.

at length, the knight says, in a small voice, "may I keep the horse at least?" the bunny rabbit just nibbles a blade of grass.

the knight dismounts, throws his arms and armor to the ground, and flees the way he came, as fast as his legs will carry him.

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Non Krampus Mentis

canyoneer posted:

the funniest part of the drag shows here is that friar tuck uses his same name when he performs

Gruß vom Krampus

Buttchocks

Practicing archery 10 hours a day specifically to be able to shoot through a noose rope, just in case. BTW, we're out of rope.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
going home alone to my tree hut after the bonfire dance, AGAIN

Non Krampus Mentis

Sherbert Hoover posted:

going home alone to my tree hut after the bonfire dance, AGAIN

if you would call the dudes you tackle off the horses the day after, you might not have this problem, Jerry

Gruß vom Krampus

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Buttchocks posted:

the ol' "check ticks and chill" :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

canyoneer posted:

the ol' "check ticks and chill" :heysexy:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"