Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

v has come to

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Fries of P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZ6tHGzO80&t=188s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lucky bastard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude this game looks like crap.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Absolutely loving PSYCHED for this poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

e; misread title, thought this was re: The Lies of P

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

nice

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m actually going to buy it probably. I’m sick.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I’m actually going to buy it probably. I’m sick.

goldmine

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I thought this was the Vampires Survivors thread . V Rising looks kind of cool though

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I thought this was the Vampires Survivors thread . V Rising looks kind of cool though

i bought them both but haven't played them yet due to being infected with path of exile aids the last week or so

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Vampire Survivors kicks rear end. In fact - *turning completely golden w/booming voice* You may as well not call yourself a Newgrounds Boomer if you aren't playing VS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Vampire Survivors kicks rear end. In fact - *turning completely golden w/booming voice* You may as well not call yourself a Newgrounds Boomer if you aren't playing VS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I saw bug deal drink blood out of a “90% moose” as he called it excitedly in global chat lol. Then his blood type changed and he became 93% Creature and that was just insane enough for me to buy this. Cheers all.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I saw bug deal drink blood out of a “90% moose” as he called it excitedly in global chat lol. Then his blood type changed and he became 93% Creature and that was just insane enough for me to buy this. Cheers all.

Lol. Are you guys on a private server or what? Might get this today

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Its so sick. I didnt realize it got updates like every week too, I left it alone for a month and came back and there were like double the characters and weapons to unlock

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just watched him stream, I'm on some random server full of 16-18 year old nerds and 40 year old sex offenders I presume.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ahem. This game is kinda hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vampires are loving back baby. Bless you lord Pattinson.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
I've only been around the starting area. If you click on the highlighted areas of interest it'll tell you what supplies you will find there. It's the only way I found to get whetstones and paper early on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Looks like it's on PC gamepass so I'll be buttfucking that download button.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m addicted to this.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ok yeah this game is loving cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah i've never really enjoyed a MOBA before but that style of combat mixed with an ARPG game is really cool

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I played it tonight and it really does have that new grounds game full of stolen sprite charm to it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I played it tonight and it really does have that new grounds game full of stolen sprite charm to it

It's so cool. I've got 100% completion currently but keep coming back just to try and make weird new builds work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah i've never really enjoyed a MOBA before but that style of combat mixed with an ARPG game is really cool

Uncle Frank posted:

I've only been around the starting area. If you click on the highlighted areas of interest it'll tell you what supplies you will find there. It's the only way I found to get whetstones and paper early on.

Wormskull posted:

goferchan posted:

Its so sick. I didnt realize it got updates like every week too, I left it alone for a month and came back and there were like double the characters and weapons to unlock

Every single person here is talking about a completely different game.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

This is t he most confusing thread in iz lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I bet they all went up the stairs past the griffin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

lmfao

wormskull thread chaos ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

wormskull thread chaos ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

lmao