Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I think you'll find he's a nailed on starter actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I dunno, this sounds like Fake News to me!

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

pik_d posted:

City have signed a backup keeper because Zach Steffan wants to go and actually play somewhere

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1542795366029983745

Obviously City was over the limit on f's and had to make a move.

Also this guy looks like one of the Property Brothers.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jul 2, 2022

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

It's gonna be funny when Steffen goes somewhere he's the #1 and takes back the starting spot for the US while Matt Turner sits on the bench at Arsenal.

This is a lousy snipe so have a picture of my cat signing a new contract.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 2, 2022

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

^^^ Took me a moment. :golfclap:

Her! I'll gladly bust the wage structure to keep her around another 10 years.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

the sex ghost posted:

Sound the done deal klaxon

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1543883615528001539?s=20&t=qIzNWD4Xoya3yyLtG1vu2Q

Kalvin owns and I'm happy he gets to win trophies and get paid. Six year deal is a big commitment for a player who's had one and a bit seasons of premier league football

Also Leeds are sorting out a deal for Tyler Adams as his replacement. Ticks both the Leeds transfer boxes of 'american' and 'fizzy drink team affiliated' so should be an easy get

He's pretty good but I dunno about premier league level, also he seems a bit injury prone? (Adams that is.)

the sex ghost posted:

No he still had a couple of years, feel like there must be some add ons in there

Also the contract signing vest has a powerful energy that I respect

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1543887428171227137?s=20&t=KQI-6YO_8ay5fqffu-AimA

I predict that this signing will eat poo poo.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 5, 2022

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Blinkz0rz posted:

What happened to Sterling? A couple of years ago it feels like it would have been unthinkable for City to sell him at all much less let him go to a competitor.

Foden got gud?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Jippa posted:

:hmmyes:

We now have 5 wing backs and conte says he is going to train up lucas into one as well. :)

With the new subs rule we can just rotate wing backs like it's american football.

Wait, what? Are they actually gonna let players come back in?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

pseudodragon posted:

Yeah, It's foreigners signed with Russian or Ukrainian teams. Originally it was until June this year but they extended it for a year and I guess they'll see what the situation is like again next year. The players were pushing for being able to straight terminate Russian contracts but I don't know if that's going anywhere.

Need some

RIP, Paulie

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

sticksy posted:

[*]Spurs are the most intriguing to me - like the others, they have made very solid-to-great transfers recently and Conte obviously knows how to build a title-winning squad from a sum greater than its pieces. But Kane in a World Cup year makes me wonder if he won’t be playing at full speed to ensure he doesn’t get hurt so he can captain England and then if he gets ankle knack in the tournament how that will effect their finish.[/list]

Kane has 4 goals already.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

This is all very unsourcedfljopinions.txt, but I think it's going to be fairly open this year for the positions behind City, and I'd potentially throw Liverpool into that mix, as well as thinking that this could be a year where you get a dark horse making the top four and then proceeding to shid and fard all over Europe.

I agree, there's some shameful dismissing of perfidious Albion in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Hmm, is stealing the name of your opponent a bookable offense?