Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I want to see the 'I was the worst trainer' jumper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Sandwolf posted:

Yaya Toure to Villa?

Spoken for lol

https://twitter.com/skysportspl/status/1551860422629904384

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

Frankston posted:

Apparently the fine sheet for Villa next season has been leaked

just lol, i thought these were adults

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
imagine you had to pay a fine to your boss every minute you were late to work lmao

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

nawilo_420 posted:

just lol, i thought these were adults

lmao they’re man children with millions

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

A fine for not wearing flip-flops in the shower? :confused:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Not jerking off in the shower with your teammates: £500

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Having sex without a colleague present £1000

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Crazy Ted posted:

Maybe they all get verrucas or something

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Crazy Ted posted:

I mean your feet are probably the most important part of you if you're a footballer and a bunch of gross guys all sharing the same shower is going to lead to verrucas so yea makes sense

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol that they have a rule specifically for snus.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Stevie G..... thank you for your bold stance against the menace of footballers wearing shorts

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

I want to see the 'I was the worst trainer' jumper.

iirc Bobby Robson's Newcastle had a Brazil shirt for the worst trainer that was never washed

Taking the team out for a meal because I got sent off, they all leave cups and plates at the table and I have to pay 90 grand

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Having sex without a colleague present £1000

Lol

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

vyelkin posted:

Stevie G..... thank you for your bold stance against the menace of footballers wearing shorts

I know people who complain about how lax standards are nowadays, where the players don’t have to wear suit and club tie to travel. Like late 90’s? recent.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Frankston posted:

So what's the deal with cakes? Is everyone assigned to get a birthday cake for another player in the squad or something like that?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Eric Cantonese posted:

So what's the deal with cakes? Is everyone assigned to get a birthday cake for another player in the squad or something like that?

gotta avoid a yaya toure situation

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*leaves snu laying right in the middle of the thread*

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The fact they have a rule about snus is the biggest single surprise, honestly. I don’t think a fine sheet came out but I heard Arsenal has similar enforced by the captain/locker room. It’s as much team bonding and accountability as anything.

paddyboat posted:

*leaves snu laying right in the middle of the thread*

sex ghost, do the honors.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Vegetable posted:

before anyone asks, yes, they did get a trophy for it

Would I have got a trophy for asking that?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All those lateness fines are definitely a knock on from when Ross McCormack got trapped in his house and refused to climb over his gates to go to training

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Do you think all this petty nonsense gets written into their employment contracts? Should they get the PFA involved if they refuse to pay for a cup left behind (it wasn't mine, gaffer, honest)?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Snus is probably the cool footballer's way of rebellion lol

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I meant to post in the Transfer thread so er let me just take this opportunity to predict that Arsenal have done very good business this year it seems like and I'm interested in seeing how they gently caress it up.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Her Dryer posted:

I meant to post in the Transfer thread so er let me just take this opportunity to predict that Arsenal have done very good business this year it seems like and I'm interested in seeing how they gently caress it up.

They have signed no more defensive midfield cover and their best DM is charged with rape, seems like they already hosed it up.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

wooger posted:

They have signed no more defensive midfield cover and their best DM is charged with rape, seems like they already hosed it up.

Farteta is contractually obligated to start Xhaka every match anyway.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Can’t enjoy that good business if they’re injured, going full on sickbay mode would be the one way to do it.

wooger posted:

I don’t know what and how it has to be discussed but I know Partey traveled with the team to the US, so…

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Frankston posted:

Can't believe the punishment for "snus being left anywhere" isn't death by snu snu.

Game's gone.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Seems weird that professional athletes are allowed chewing tobacco as long as they dispose of it properly. Suppose it keeps them off the cigs and doesn't affect your cardio which is the main concern?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Think it’ll still gently caress your heart but it’s not something a pap can get a picture of you doing through the training ground fence and is therefore less an issue.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
chugging two cans of red bull for breakfast has to be worse for your heart than snus

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Anyone made skittles vodka

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

yes at uni

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Perfect.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1552640014953000962

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not as good as Leeds's official hydration partner, Water

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Logan Paul’s experience with desolate, haunted places filled with sadness and melancholic beauty will serve him well etc

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

well it's no drip doctors

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

what the gently caress the championship starts tonight, the 29th july

gently caress off qatar, qatar gently caress off

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Huge potential for transfer shithousing, wait for a team to have a promising start and sign their best player before the end of the window a month (or 90 games in the EFL) into the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Sir Alex takes over when Ten Hag is fired lol

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheelerDM/status/1553059696432615424