Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

hurr de durr, just an unarmored mass of human protoplasm here. oh look, a pretty flower, let me give it a sniff! wait a second, that's not a flower, it's a vermicious grabulak! oh no, it's eating me! ouch, ouch, how tragic! I forgot to evolve a thick chitinous shell!

*raucous laughter and clapping of tentacles from the assembled courtiers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

"I traveled countless light years to get here, just to make war with, oppress, and conquer this inferior race, and boy are my tentacles tired! But seriously folks, take my captured alien slave bride... please!"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Did you hear the one about the human who has not yet joined the hivemind? Of course you have, but the human hasn't!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
134 of the recognized 379 genders be shoppin’!

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Manifisto

infernal raptors fly like this *flaps wings menacingly*, psychic wasps fly like this *holds hands at sides, flaps them really really fast*, and humans fly like this *pantomimes sitting in an airline seat, putting on a seat belt, and browsing a magazine*

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

The alien court jester following me everywhere I go with a trombone and a film crew in tow recording my entire life, making the Price is Right "you just lost" trombone sound every time I do anything wrong or worry about something I did, while a mesmerized intergalactic crowd watches on and laughs as I hang my head in shame.

"Wait is this real, or the funny byob thread for that, or am I just worrying about nearly impossible things again?" I ask myself.

*Court jester plays the Price is right "you failed" trombone sound*

"Oh yeah, right, yeah..."

google THIS

Jester: But seriously, those humans are so dumb...

Audience: HOW DUMB ARE THEY?

Jester: They're so dumb, they think our cookbook is about improving their society!

The Voice of Labor

*does human impersonation*

*runs around*

ahhhrrrr look I'm a huuuuman and I'm on fire!

*crawls around*

ahhrrrrrr look I'm a human and the nanoslicers have cut off my arms and legs!

*lies on back*

ahrrrrr look I'm a human and the mighty zarnaufuak armada has killed me!

*raises tentacle and opens its fleshy flaps to give the appearance of a flower growing over/out of the body and blooming*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What's the deal with ovipositors?

vanisher

Some very strange mutated fungus thing takes control over the Pacific Northwest infesting the people with spores but he only got that because he once a month does a weird dance singing a song about alien pie or something like that

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

vanisher posted:

Some very strange mutated fungus thing takes control over the Pacific Northwest infesting the people with spores but he only got that because he once a month does a weird dance singing a song about alien pie or something like that

get out of here Tom Bombadil

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The Overlord placed the invasion in the hands of ten generals. Let's hope they take time out from fighting each other to actually fight the Earthazoids!