Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's a chill thing where it's all about your buds and hanging out with them and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Just realized some people might make a drug reference about this. BUDISM IS NOT ABOUT DRUGS! Plz don't do the funny grass while practicing Budism!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Budist Temple where we all can leave our board games and share them freely.

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

Just realized some people might make a drug reference about this. BUDISM IS NOT ABOUT DRUGS! Plz don't do the funny grass while practicing Budism!

if you do you might become a budisativa

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
its holy book is called the Budle.

biosterous

a typical feature of budist houses is the re-emergence of the conversation pit, except they call it the "bud hole"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what about Air Budism?

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dr. Honked posted:

what about Air Budism?

no rules against it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Dogs, especially golden retrievers, are everyone's buds, so this checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Escape From Noise posted:

I thought it was about hanging out nude with buddhists.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!