Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

i just wanted a nice dam built for my koi pond and now all my fish have been eaten. please do not mix up beavers and otters!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I can't believe I keep making this same mistake, it's like I'm in some kind of prarie dog day

Heather Papps

hello friend

weird i got beavers mixed up with gophers and now i have a bunch of drowned rodents instead of a dam. drat!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

free hubcaps

if anyone sees this beaver salesman around please tell him i need to talk to him asap

ty Saoshyant!

deep dish peat moss

just remember otters are the ones who build dams in the wotter

vanisher

And Beavers seavers (sea, ocean) kinda rhymes

free hubcaps

deep dish peat moss posted:

just remember otters are the ones who build dams in the wotter

vanisher posted:

And Beavers seavers (sea, ocean) kinda rhymes

ty friends this is all very helpful information, i hope people dont make the same mistake i did.

i was able to get in touch with the beaver salesman via phone and he was very apologetic; he said that it happens sometimes and that the otters would jsut tire themselves out eventually. He also said he was out of beavers but he had a whole pack of muskrats that he was willing to part with for a big discount due to the previous mixup

pictured: a muskrat

i cant wait for these guys to come, he says they build great dams and are not killing machines like the otters

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
cats 'n' stoats n' cats 'n' stoats n' cats 'n' stoats n' cat-

...why is no one dancing?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

this is a mistake you will only make once in a gay bar!!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

op I advise you to be careful, a beaver salesman swindled me and ran off with my wife! it's just in their blood, you can't trust them!!

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

op I advise you to be careful, a beaver salesman swindled me and ran off with my wife! it's just in their blood, you can't trust them!!

Excuse me but my mother is a beaver, I'll have you know

Manifisto

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Excuse me but my mother is a beaver, I'll have you know

a "beaver salesman" is a person who sells beavers, not a beaver who is a salesman!! beavers are magnificent, it's the freaks who sell them that are sketch af!!

ty nesamdoom!

beer pal

i wanted my shellfish Opened not incorporated as structural reinforcement in a wall of packed mud and twigs!!

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Robot Made of Meat

free hubcaps posted:

ty friends this is all very helpful information, i hope people dont make the same mistake i did.

i was able to get in touch with the beaver salesman via phone and he was very apologetic; he said that it happens sometimes and that the otters would jsut tire themselves out eventually. He also said he was out of beavers but he had a whole pack of muskrats that he was willing to part with for a big discount due to the previous mixup

pictured: a muskrat

i cant wait for these guys to come, he says they build great dams and are not killing machines like the otters

Be forewarned that they may well do the jitterbug in their muskrat land.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

nut

angry fourth stooge: why I beaver

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

a "beaver salesman" is a person who sells beavers, not a beaver who is a salesman!! beavers are magnificent, it's the freaks who sell them that are sketch af!!

A beaver who is a salesman is a Salesotter

free hubcaps

the muskrats arrived! apparently they were handreared at a place called "Mink Farm," theyre really cute but kinda bitey

beer pal

nut posted:

angry fourth stooge: why I beaver

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Twenty Four

A beaver giving me a real peeved off look because I keep rolling him over on his back and placing clams on his tummy.

free hubcaps

oh god,,,....mods can ypou plz change the thread title to "i mixed up minks and muskrats again"

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
My "Official Binturong Inspector" t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

Manifisto

free hubcaps posted:

oh god,,,....mods can ypou plz change the thread title to "i mixed up minks and muskrats again"

we certainly can!

ty nesamdoom!

The Wicked ZOGA

Beavers do NOT eat fish and moles do NOT eat plants. If you are a Japanese game developer do NOT get this twisted.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Excuse me mister otter, I seem to have confused you with somebody who builds a dam

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Excuse me mister otter, I seem to have confused you with somebody who builds a dam

Khanstant

Twenty Four

^^^ :nice:

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)