Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

*opens microsoft excel*
*clicks on add-ins tab*
*loads analysis toolpak*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
*presses a series of keyboard shortcuts and clicks the mouse a lot. windows and drop-down menus appear and disappear with the quickness of a twister rippin’ thru the dusty land. it is unclear what i have done*

yeah so i basically just sit here and do this all day

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Twenty Four

Getting called out at a job interview for plagiarism after I googled "job resume" and printed off and handed in the first result.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Despite the fact that I've honed my slacking skills to unheard of levels, employers seem unimpressed.

nut

*underlines text to mild applause*

*now bolds the text to a rising fervor*

*now italicizes the text, people are screaming, someone gave birth in the conference room, everyone is getting dizzy, tears are shed, my boss keeps saying 'ba-boom' and punching employees in the gut he slaps me so hard on the back my shoulderblade inverts. i tell him i learned this one in europe*

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Being able to do the Tan function in your head to one decimal place.

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
You're in over your head, kid. Stand back and watch a master at work.

*Switch to draft view*
*Painstakingly go over each section break making sure the page numbers are set to "continue from previous section"*
*Switch back to print view where you can see the now correct page numbers*
*Slide on sunglasses as I walk out the door*

You're welcome. Never contact me again.

Prof. Crocodile

if you give my daughter back that will be the end of it. but if not, I will find you and I will… hold on… let me see…

*opens daughter_ransom_actuarial_table.xslx*

Jaguars!

Twenty Four posted:

Getting called out at a job interview for plagiarism after I googled "job resume" and printed off and handed in the first result.

Interviewer: Ah, Good old Loren Ipsum. I went there too. Was on the Rowing and Kerning teams. *Wipes nostalgic tear from eye*

nut

Twenty Four posted:

boss: resume? we haven’t even started ha ha ha that’s a good one right? anyway you didn’t get the job

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me? Oh, it's... nothing really

Trying

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Me? Oh, it's... nothing really

Suddenly, Lost makes sense

Stoner Sloth

in the middle of the heist we're spotted by a security guard. whole way through the other guys have carried me and now it's my moment to shine. i crack my knuckles and loosen my jaw... time to put three decades of experience at the dick sucking factory into practice

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I am very good at reading unix/linux logs and figuring out why something is not working. For a very specific game using a very specific piece of software.

alexandriao

Twenty Four posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
excuse me peasants, out of the way for the reigning world champion of hip bumping

you gotta hip? I’ll bump it into next week.

got some blow? gonna do bumps off the lumps that bump

I ain’t no chump, won’t stay down in the dumps, don’t wanna hear about no slump

time to hip bump