Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i'm thinking a) chewing tobacco, i'm thinking b) cud, i'm thinking c) wood if ur a beaver

why chew something if u arne't gonna eat it? Why do you have so much spare time? eat and move on and get back to work. Some of us just eat and don't have time to chew. Any remotely aware person could see investments are tending towards increasingly less chewable food if anything. I have tripled my money thanks to Motts. Yes, that Motts, the family owned traditional organic purveyor of apple sauce and apple sauce-likes. I, personally, and professionally, would recommend investing money into Motts for a guarantted income. This is professional financial adviec, ride the wave, hashtag wallstreetbets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

my lawyer has reached out in regards to my original post and told me i have to add the caveat that i cannot be a real professional source of finacial advice so i am claiming take backsies on that if u invest in Motts and make a lot of money, we'll both know why and who knew, but the cops won't suspect a thing

then my lawyer said that he thinks Motts is a great investment and my lawyer guarantees you are going to make a healthy profit if you invest in Motts think about putting all your money into it, quick and strong returns, ride the wave, my lawyer said it not me

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
kinda like to eat razzles but swallow them before they turn into gum. really sticking it to the manufacturers

biosterous

nut posted:

my lawyer has reached out in regards to my original post and told me i have to add the caveat that i cannot be a real professional source of finacial advice so i am claiming take backsies on that if u invest in Motts and make a lot of money, we'll both know why and who knew, but the cops won't suspect a thing

then my lawyer said that he thinks Motts is a great investment and my lawyer guarantees you are going to make a healthy profit if you invest in Motts think about putting all your money into it, quick and strong returns, ride the wave, my lawyer said it not me

Motts knew

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow this clamato is so thick i feel like i have to chew it!

but i won't

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

hmm I hear that an innovative startup is about to completely disrupt the applesauce market with the invention of chewable applesauce. I can't tell you what the investment is but I can invest your money for you if you send it to me, unmarked bills are perfect, but no fake money such as canadian "dollars" or british florins or whatever

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I need that wad of chewed gum to connect the spark plugs on my helicopter so I can escape the corporate spooks who don't want the FBI to get the evidence I have about the kidnapping of a racehorse.

Khanstant
chew on this op: a new idea unfamiliar to you but ultimately wise

nut

Khanstant posted:

chew on this op: a new idea unfamiliar to you but ultimately wise

impossible I know all

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

chew, bakka

*pained gurgling*

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
how it feels to chew 5 gum knowing full well u aren't gonna eat it

nut

PR guy hired from resource extraction company to lead advertising for sunflower seed company: have u ever thought of just telling them they can’t eat half of it so they buy twice as much to get full?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Barco Fiesta posted:

how it feels to chew 5 gum knowing full well u aren't gonna eat it

if you eat it, you find out how it feels to poo poo 5 gum

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

counterpoint op: cinnamon toothpicks are delicious and full of fiber that you absolutely do not eat (I'm told)

hold on, there are some lights flashing outside my door, just gonna go see what that's all about

ty nesamdoom!

nut

chewing something you don't eat is another wedge driven into the distance between the value you generate when you work and the little value you actually get paid. boss gets a dollar, you get a dime, boss also eats that left over bit of chewed up orange rind (easily, just swallowing)

alexandriao

nut posted:

helo friend, i have heard about Matts and wanted to ask you if you knew their new investment opportunity, MFT's? I've been hearing about them all week and would like to hear more :)

sincerely, alexandriao

kuskus

Ever since I was little, my favorite toy is the ice cube tray. Every birthday and Easter, all my new ice cube trays. Folks know I hate drinking and love chewing, you give it to me in a cup and I pour it into an ice tray and wait two hours.
You’re telling me this time is wasted? I can live my life my own way if I want to.

google THIS

This reminds me of those people who have sex when they aren't trying to make a baby, I mean what gives?

gleebster

Only a howler
You all the next cow you meet; they eat the cud. They're in the middle of eating it.

Khanstant
by gum, not 5 gum when you already ate 3

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Dr. Honked posted:

if you eat it, you find out how it feels to poo poo 5 gum

how it feels to poo poo 5 gum

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

wait....are you tellin' me you got the Motts™?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

alnilam

Beavers actually do eat wood op they don't just chew it

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
beavers actually evolved from a piece of wood

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I carved a beaver from wood and BAM! Fast as that, it was a living breathing beaver. Flushed it down the terlet and wished it good luck.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

nut

alnilam posted:

Beavers actually do eat wood op they don't just chew it

there's a poetic but important distinction between intentionally and proudly eating something and chewing it until it forms near invisible particles that, through the process of diffusion, naturally migrate down to the stomach where this is a lower basal concentration of wood bits. to try and stop diffusion is to try and stop god itself

Khanstant
chuontis

shuwondis

schuhawndaiys

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
big bowl of vegan chili with a reusable straw already inserted

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Twenty Four

*Swallowing a whole pack of gum, immediately piece after piece, finishing the entire pack in a few minutes*

"They're right, this stuff doesn't last that long, but I don't know what they are talking about when they say the flavor runs out too soon."

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
*making my chewing on tinfoil face*

And miss out on this OP? Yeah right!

*continues chewing the foil*

Khanstant
noth i heard of ya. south? i see you too. east and west we all know. but most directional of all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

big bowl of vegan chili with a reusable straw already inserted

reusable? how about chewable? keep enjoying the flavor of whatever you sucked up with the straw as you masticate the straw over a period of hours.

ty nesamdoom!