Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which layer is the best of the layers?
bean
beef (meat. chucken.)
s. Cream
queso
tomato
jalapeno
green
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You forgot 8 where its poo poo in ur toilet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

no goku

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nachos suck

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

i agree, this exclusion is unforgivable.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
No olives or onions? You animal!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Ban this sick filth

E. Also OP for forgetting to put jalapeño slices on their already lovely nachos

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP, I’m worried about you. You may need nacho therapy. Please seek help.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Brother Tadger posted:

Ban this sick filth

Imagine I altered that Watchmen quote to have the gutters clogged with nacho cheese and ends with me looking down and whispering "No."

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

is this one of those viral thing like where a skinny white women mashes up a can of beans and raw beef with a tetherball on a granite countertop produced by a goddamn magician from las vrgas?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it is morally incorrect to add anything to a red nacho.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Looks like a fun treat OP (:

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I thought this was a thread about after parties.
Nachspiels as it were.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
looks good OP but one thing i would change is adding some warm sauerkraut

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

precision posted:

and look, i hear you on the "tuna on nachos is gross" angle. i do. i hear your concerns and i'm hear to address them

precision you made this post 1 month ago. did you make any nachos since then or did it take you a whole month to turn this around

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

man just get some sodium citrate and make that shredded cheese into a real nacho cheese

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

George H.W. oval office posted:

man just get some sodium citrate and make that shredded cheese into a real nacho cheese

Sodium citrate is an amazingly effective osmotic laxative and the cheese recipes that use it often omit this fact.

Get ready to splatter your terlet bowl with shotgun style foecal blasts.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Part of the nach experience imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

you think the op forgot this?

you're posting in it

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

especially microwave nachos.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YOU suck

also so do these particular nachos because wow

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean nachos should pretty much look like this, vs what the OP mangled

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they should look like these a©️tually

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Are there people who genuinely refer to the combination of foods that OP posted as "nachos"? Is this one of those weird mid west things like hot dish?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

Are there people who genuinely refer to the combination of foods that OP posted as "nachos"? Is this one of those weird mid west things like hot dish?

I mean if you have tortilla chips with cheese/toppings on them served that way technically yes. Good, wanted, or acceptable? No. But it meets the definition of what nachos are.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

I mean if you have tortilla chips with cheese/toppings on them served that way technically yes. Good, wanted, or acceptable? No. But it meets the definition of what nachos are.

I guess Doritos don't register in my mind as tortilla chips, at least not the flavored ones (maybe they're all flavored? do they make plain salted Doritos?). They're just a snack food. They're heavily seasoned and designed to be eaten alone or maybe with a dip, not used as an ingredient.

And technically a tortilla is a round disc of cornmeal or wheat flour. I bet Doritos are directly formed into triangles in the factory, thus precluding them from being true tortilla chips as they never actually came from a tortilla.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Tag yourself, im the pools of oily fat that have split from the microwaved cheese and are now soaking through the paper plate.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

I guess Doritos don't register in my mind as tortilla chips, at least not the flavored ones (maybe they're all flavored? do they make plain salted Doritos?). They're just a snack food. They're heavily seasoned and designed to be eaten alone or maybe with a dip, not used as an ingredient.

And technically a tortilla is a round disc of cornmeal or wheat flour. I bet Doritos are directly formed into triangles in the factory, thus precluding them from being true tortilla chips as they never actually came from a tortilla.

They're corn tortilla chips. Relax.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Devils Affricate posted:

lol your a hot dish imo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

They're corn tortilla chips. Relax.

No I think I'm onto something here. Wikipedia says that Doritos are tortilla chips but then the article on tortilla chips says that tortilla chips are cut into triangles from fully formed tortillas. They're corn chips, but not tortilla chips. Doritos is lying to us.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

where the mayo, op?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

No I think I'm onto something here. Wikipedia says that Doritos are tortilla chips but then the article on tortilla chips says that tortilla chips are cut into triangles from fully formed tortillas. They're corn chips, but not tortilla chips. Doritos is lying to us.

How many chips that you do consider to be nachos/tortilla chips are made using the same general method as Doritos (you know barring the Doritos dust, etc)?
Prepare yourself, because you may want to sit down for this.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 2, 2022

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

where the mayo, op?

:dafuq:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I saw a good thread, OP

Nacho thread though

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

How many chips that you do consider to be nachos/tortilla chips are made using the same general method as Doritos (you know barring the Doritos dust, etc)?
Prepare yourself, because you may want to sit down for this.

Are you tellin me this thing goes all the way to the top??

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Bloop posted:

I saw a good thread, OP

Nacho thread though

Maybe I saw your fingers off, motherfucker.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Return of the Nach) Come on
(Return of the Nach) Oh my God

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

AARD VARKMAN posted:

they should look like these a©️tually

Take out the olives then we'll talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

phasmid posted:

Maybe I saw your fingers off, motherfucker.

Holy guacamole!