Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin

itt bE GAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

mods help please fix thread icon

selan dyin

friendly reminder that if u find a non binary person hot, you are automatically gay. i dont make the rules. enjoy gay

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hi im gay

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

AND I LIKE DADS SO BE CAREFUL IF YOU SAY HI GAY IM DAD

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

BALLS DILDO posted:

mods help please fix thread icon

Done.

selan dyin

<3

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

BALLS DILDO posted:

friendly reminder that if u find a non binary person hot, you are automatically gay. i dont make the rules. enjoy gay

hello, i'm the non binary hottie

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

If this ain't the gayest thread...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
~the tilde key is the gayest key on the keyboard~

~no time to explain iykyk~

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
biosterous

BALLS DILDO posted:

it wasn't until several years into marriage to my nb spouse that i realized that i'm bi

this would've cleared things up for me a lot earlier lol

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Well, since it's june.....

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

French Accent

i wish all of you (us) a wonderful gay pride month :cheers:

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm a they
and I'm here to gay

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your friend sk posted:

hello, i'm the non binary hottie

true

and same

get gayer, topple gods, eat snacks, top gods, win prizes, more snacks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

being both non-binary and bisexual and presenting as femme is funny and useful to me because people think I'm just a girl and secretly I'm actually a hot knife but gayer

more falafel please

forums poster

Edward Fingerhands posted:

being both non-binary and bisexual and presenting as femme is funny and useful to me because people think I'm just a girl and secretly I'm actually a hot knife but gayer

hot bife

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

more falafel please posted:

I'm a they
and I'm here to gay

T-shirt when?

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
As a straight who loves pretty rainbow designs, is there a good place (places) to buy things that actually benefits queer folk? I know rainbow capitalism is a whole thing and I want to support the gay role models in my life, not opportunistic corporations.

Finger Prince

Finger Prince

Seriously though I love you all and thanks for helping me, a dumbass, understand stuff I didn't really understand before.

more falafel please

forums poster

Finger Prince posted:

Seriously though I love you all and thanks for helping me, a dumbass, understand stuff I didn't really understand before.

generally we love when people want to learn about queer poo poo in good faith! sometimes folks will get a bit huffy but mostly because half the time when someone's "just asking questions" they're trying to "point out the logical flaws" in "the homosexual agenda" or some bullshit, but this isn't a place that trucks with that sort of poo poo so the assumption here i think is that everyone is coming in in good faith

like we all had to learn this poo poo too! even if we've ~known as long as we can remember~ we didn't grow up with the terminology and the culture, which shape our understanding of ourselves and our relationships to gender and sexuality quite a bit. so there's no shame in trying to learn stuff, again, i'm glad you are!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
what’s up queers, it’s me ya nb boi

fun fact, long before I knew non-binary identity existed I seriously contemplated starting a double life as a drag king Catskills-style comedian named Perry Stalsis

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

what’s up queers, it’s me ya nb boi

fun fact, long before I knew non-binary identity existed I seriously contemplated starting a double life as a drag king Catskills-style comedian named Perry Stalsis

:wink: how YOU doin

Yes I will continue saying this to every last one of you especially CJ and Rarity the rest of this month

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*extremely bauhaus voice* i'm gay i'm gay i'm gay

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

*extremely bauhaus voice* i'm gay i'm gay i'm gay

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
IMPORTANT UPDATE :siren::siren:

i'm still gay

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:wink: how YOU doin

Yes I will continue saying this to every last one of you especially CJ and Rarity the rest of this month

NO

how YOU doin :wink:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And much gaiety was had

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

NO

how YOU doin :wink:

MA'AM

MA'AM

I SAID

HOW :wink: YOU :wink: DOIN' :wink:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

MA'AM

MA'AM

I SAID

HOW :wink: YOU :wink: DOIN' :wink:

:blush:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I want a holigay from work for pride

I feel like it's the least they could do at this point

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
My city's big Pride event isn't till next month but they got Carly Rae Jepsen as headline so it's going to be an incredibly gay time

selan dyin

Rarity posted:

My city's big Pride event isn't till next month but they got Carly Rae Jepsen as headline so it's going to be an incredibly gay time

oh my gently caress yes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

TAKE ME WITH YOU I LOVE HER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

TAKE ME WITH YOU I LOVE HER

OF COURSE QUEEN CRJ IS FOR ALL

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

OF COURSE QUEEN CRJ IS FOR ALL

Y E S LET'S GET GAYER IN PUBLIC

Except it's kind of a bad idea here rn bc reasons, also still COVID here so I have to skip everything again. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hello is this the post to thread in