Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

How Wonderful! posted:

Perhaps today's leading scientists can rig me up so that when somebody grabs one it activates a tiny chip that makes an "AWOOGA" sound.

How Wonderful! posted:

The other one plays the sound of a cartoon car crashing into a cartoon wall.

Science is a marvel.

Also, good luck and hope everything works out great!

Now, whose got more of these implant jokes???

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jun 5, 2022

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

I might try to squeeze in buying a tit or two

What a time to be alive!

I'm excited for you, HW!

Farecoal

There he go
Large monoboob

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Very psyched for you, HW! :D

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Farecoal posted:

Large monoboob

For some reason this was the least popular balloon at the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Rarity posted:

Very psyched for you, HW! :D

ty, I am getting pretty subtle work done so recovery should hopefully be pretty easy. I'll be really puffy for a few days and then have to wear a kind of head-sock for a few weeks but will be able to go about my life pretty much. My biggest worries are somehow getting COVID between now and then since I won't be able to reschedule the surgery (surgeon got a new position across the country) and the incredibly unlikely scenario of waking up from anaesthesia with my face off. Neither of which I think will actually happen.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
But what if you wake up and find you've got John Travolta's face on you? :thunkher:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

more falafel please

forums poster

How Wonderful! posted:

Hell I might see if I can get three.

it worked out for my friend Eccentrica Gallumbits

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

i decided to make my eccentrica gallumbits joke being pretty sure I had the name and spelling right and decided not to google to confirm and I was completely right. gently caress yes

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

biosterous

in a bad game i play (Torn) there is a forum, and in the forum there is a Pride thread, and in that thread shithead players have been posting "but what about straight pride?????", and in response to those posts the admins have been forum-banning those players. it is good

i shitposted at one of them so he would keep posting his bad stuff and thus eat a ban. and it worked!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

ty, I am getting pretty subtle work done so recovery should hopefully be pretty easy.

awesome, hope the surgery and recovery are as smooth as the finest, richest ice cream money can buy!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

Perhaps today's leading scientists can rig me up so that when somebody grabs one it activates a tiny chip that makes an "AWOOGA" sound.

this is probably fine but just in case anyone is browsing byob from their oppressive workplace

going to think positive thoughts of wellness and strong immunity in the days leading up to yer surg' and lack of pain and rapid healing afterwerd

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

How Wonderful! posted:

I think if I just coated my entire body in them I'd feel really well protected from blunt attacks.

na naaaaaa na na na na na na na na

tittymari damacy~

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

selan dyin

Heather Papps posted:

this is probably fine but just in case anyone is browsing byob from their oppressive workplace

going to think positive thoughts of wellness and strong immunity in the days leading up to yer surg' and lack of pain and rapid healing afterwerd

drat thats a lot of titties. maybe im not as gay as i thought

selan dyin

just kidding you loving idiots im gay as poo poo

biosterous

watching a review video and i realize i'm not paying any attention to the item and just staring at his arms

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

biosterous posted:

watching a review video and i realize i'm not paying any attention to the item and just staring at his arms

i know this feeling

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The pretty redhead at work won't stop talking to me and while she's very very very pretty she is kind of not my type and I'm going to have to have the "I don't date people even tertiarily associated with work" thing because I already have other vested interests anyway.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Edward Fingerhands posted:

The pretty redhead at work won't stop talking to me and while she's very very very pretty she is kind of not my type and I'm going to have to have the "I don't date people even tertiarily associated with work" thing because I already have other vested interests anyway.

The best way to deal with this is to go and talk to her after you have made sure you have a huge booger hanging halfway out of one of your nostrils.

Boom.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I honestly think booghang is a truly powerful interpersonal tool.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Literally A Person posted:

I honestly think booghang is a truly powerful interpersonal tool.

BoogHang is my new strategy for every problem in my life; how do I pay you the hefty consulting fee on these interactions

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also seriously she's like intimidating levels of pretty and she could crush me like a bug and I would be into it if I were looking but like

Be my friend instead I hope, gorgeous lady

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Also seriously she's like intimidating levels of pretty and she could crush me like a bug

:frogon:

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

BoogHang is my new strategy for every problem in my life; how do I pay you the hefty consulting fee on these interactions

I'm just happy Booghang is entering the cultural consciousness.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm just happy Booghang is entering the cultural consciousness.

We regret to inform you that BoogHang has been acquired by Oracle.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

She's 6' tall and has dark auburn hair and basically the most attractive jawline I've ever seen. She's kinda futch. Very "flannel but it's pink" futch. And she wears really cool boots.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Like you know how some people just have pointy but squared jaws and how their cheekbones pop? That.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Like you know how some people just have pointy but squared jaws and how their cheekbones pop? That.

I'm familiar :smug:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

I'm familiar :smug:

Yeah I know why do you think I turn red :blush:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The influencers are trying to make me buy their rainbow things and buddy I have cans of spray paint and a bad attitude, I will make my own gd rainbow thanks

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

The influencers are trying to make me buy their rainbow things and buddy I have cans of spray paint and a bad attitude, I will make my own gd rainbow thanks

This is the kind of can-do go-getting attitude we need in BYOB

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

PREACH

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Rarity posted:

This is the kind of can-do go-getting attitude we need in BYOB

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
...but uh some rainbow toe covers for my skates would be nice........

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

...but uh some rainbow toe covers for my skates would be nice........

Have I told you the good news about our Lord and savior ktape? I literally use it to wrap my ankles and you can heat seal it to your toecaps. Real real.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Have I told you the good news about our Lord and savior ktape? I literally use it to wrap my ankles and you can heat seal it to your toecaps. Real real.

Okay, this rocks.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
This song is about being gay with your cannabis drink, I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNALW35WkE

poverty goat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You know what's cool about being bi and non-binary? Technically if anyone has a crush on you they're gay and your relationship is gay and everything is just gay all the time.

Having a gay old time rn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You know what's cool about being bi and non-binary? Technically if anyone has a crush on you they're gay and your relationship is gay and everything is just gay all the time.

Having a gay old time rn.