Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

Edward Fingerhands posted:

You know what's cool about being bi and non-binary? Technically if anyone has a crush on you they're gay and your relationship is gay and everything is just gay all the time.

Having a gay old time rn.

i tried to tell this to my also nonbinary partner but they were like "how can it be gay when neither of us is a man or a woman" but they're just very literal about things all the time

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

more falafel please posted:

i tried to tell this to my also nonbinary partner but they were like "how can it be gay when neither of us is a man or a woman" but they're just very literal about things all the time

Yeah, that's a hearty lol

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I'm too high to figure this out right now. But I'm going to say it still counts as gay.

more falafel please

forums poster

Zil posted:

I'm too high to figure this out right now. But I'm going to say it still counts as gay.

oh it for sure is. like i said they are extremely literal about everything and since our genders are different it can't be gay (it is gay)

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

oh it for sure is. like i said they are extremely literal about everything and since our genders are different it can't be gay (it is gay)

But is it realllly

:shuckyes:

more falafel please

forums poster

happy 6/9 for us american queahs (unless you're on the west coast then emptyquote this in an hour)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

happy 6/9 for us american queahs (unless you're on the west coast then emptyquote this in an hour)

Really looking forward to just destroying someone with this later today

cruft

You know what's cool about being bi and non-binary? Technically if anyone has a crush on you they're gay and your relationship is gay and everything is just gay all the time.

Having a gay old time rn.

You can't be both bi and non-binary, it's just not linguistically possible. It'd be like having a meal of both pasta and antipasti. You'd create a black hole or something.

more falafel please

forums poster

cruft posted:

You can't be both bi and non-binary, it's just not linguistically possible. It'd be like having a meal of both pasta and antipasti. You'd create a black hole or something.

don't get me started about polyamory. it's just wrong

it's either multiamory of polyphilia

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

This is...not a joke with good footing and I will break down extensively why later but first I need to actually break down because work stuff.

cruft

This is...not a joke with good footing and I will break down extensively why later but first I need to actually break down because work stuff.

Okay, I'm sorry.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I’d like to clarify that I can only speak for myself but as someone who is bisexual and non-binary I think that a lot of people still think that sex = gender when that’s not really the case, and another thing worth noting is that “non-binary” isn’t a gender in itself but a categorization for anything outside of the gender binary, which also includes agender individuals. with all of that being said, my understanding (and practice) is that sexuality isn’t linked to one’s gender or lack there of. it just is what it is, you know? you feel what you feel on any given day and that’s perfectly valid bc it’s your life to live bay-bee!!

i have a lot of words on this subject but mostly what i want to say here is happy pride month y’all

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
more falafel please

forums poster

i took cruft's post as a linguistics joke, I didn't think it was an attempt to define bisexuality as being inherently opposed to being nonbinary.

cruft

i took cruft's post as a linguistics joke, I didn't think it was an attempt to define bisexuality as being inherently opposed to being nonbinary.

Yeah, that's why I said linguistically and added what I thought was a clearly joke take on two unrelated food types. But I get that it fell flat, and I'm sorry for killing the mood.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
cruft, I’d like to apologize! I think when I made that comment I was speaking generally and not in response to your post, and I certainly did not want to speak to you in a negative manner or create any bad blood. I do realize that the tone of my post could convey such a message, however, so again that’s totally my bad.

for what it’s worth if I hadn’t focused so hard on the first bit the antipasta/pasta joke is extremely up my alley and is p funny

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
My kiddo was making a casual observation about how much he likes rainbows and "every different colors" and I was like, "dude it's like the rainbow month." Tiny person was extremely pleased but a little let down that I did not mean literal, in the sky, rainbows.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Literally A Person posted:

My kiddo was making a casual observation about how much he likes rainbows and "every different colors" and I was like, "dude it's like the rainbow month." Tiny person was extremely pleased but a little let down that I did not mean literal, in the sky, rainbows.

sounds like you need a sprinkler and some sunshine

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Heather Papps posted:

sounds like you need a sprinkler and some sunshine

You ever put a mirror underwater and shine a flashlight at that mf'r? Glorious.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
officially scheduling a consultation to get chicken titt's

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Zil

How many are you going with?

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

How Wonderful! posted:

officially scheduling a consultation to get chicken titt's

Tits for chickens or are you just telling us you're going out to dinner later?

How Wonderful!

Zil posted:

How many are you going with?

that's between god and the insurance company

Zil

How Wonderful! posted:

that's between god and the insurance company

So going for the bucky ball configuration. Excellent choice.

biosterous

i would like to announce that yesterday i was pretty gay

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yesterday I was a pretty gay

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

biosterous

hell yeah

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I wouldn't say day was entirely gay. Half and half if you catch my drift.

How Wonderful!

I was straight yesterday on accident.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im gay

thanks Manifisto!

more falafel please

forums poster

i got tested today, if you haven't gotten tested in a while treat this as a reminder!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

I was straight yesterday on accident.

You're gonna have to be double gay tomorrow to make up for it :colbert:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Rarity posted:

You're gonna have to be double gay tomorrow to make up for it :colbert:

I'm mixing mimosas as fast as I can!!!

Zil

selan dyin

gay as hell

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

feeling moderately homosexual today

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

City of Glompton

feeling gay, but also a little sad. meloncholgay

more falafel please

forums poster

City of Glompton posted:

feeling gay, but also a little sad. meloncholgay

have you tried: phoebe bridgers

Farecoal

There he go
Can I be the token straight guy

City of Glompton

have you tried: phoebe bridgers

good suggestion ty bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELK MAN

by Fluffdaddy
Hello I am am not queer or anythimg but just wanted to express my support that anyone who fits any "acronym" or etc feel fully supported and that they are loved!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!