Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

hooohooo CNBC dropped another incarnation of the perennial "how to budget 4 dumdum poors who only make $50k" articles let's take a look

tag urself I'm the $100 gasoline month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bored As gently caress posted:

1,000 rent is bumfuck, NC or SC probably

I'm in bumfuck SC that'll get you half of a singlewide mobile home that's been converted to duplexes

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

joker laughing means "NSA WIZARD" in every language

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Arrath posted:

I'm currently living in a little Californian mountain town that apparently still gives undesirable types a quick, free ride in sheriff deputy cars down the hill to lower rent areas.

Do you want to get Rambos? Because this is how you get Rambos

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/wilfredchan/status/1533062471845552129

When the Democratic-controlled Congress won’t even fight for something that’s as obviously beneficial and popular as this, it’s incredibly depressing.

"If you're pre-born, you're fine, if you're pre-school, you're hosed" - The Prophet George Carlin, ~1996

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Welcome to Costco.

I love you.

E: goddamn idiocracy was a glimpse into the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d7SaO0JAHk

gently caress you, I'm eating.

I've always wondered how much of it was a drect response to Demolition Man

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Musk would've been overpaying for twitter at market value on the day he closed the deal much less at the premium he locked himself into.

If the Twitter board doesn't pull every single lever they have to force him to buy at the offer as it stands they're criminally negligent.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Why worry about the stock price when they've got a rich idiot who already signed the dotted line to buy all of it at 20% over market

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:stare:

https://twitter.com/TrueCrazyFrog/status/1533938036949630981

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

I've never seen it but it's on the list. I was always a bit touchy with Vietnam stuff as a kid since my dad got an invite from Uncle Sam and spent 11 months there.

The original score by Nine Inch Nails works better than it has any right to

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

enjoy it while it lasts because those fucks are about take over every level of Idaho government in november

unless the candidates are all informants :pray:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Marshal Prolapse posted:

gently caress me that is some :stare: and :catdrugs:

Love to force these assholes to walk around Bucha, just like US and UK forces did with German civilians after WWII. Granted these assholes would probably shout their mouths off and getting brained by a babushka with a lead pipe.

Yeah one thing I will say for the far left's response to ukraine is it's removed any doubts I have about working inside the democratic party because the alternatives are even stupider

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

I'm kind of not on the train of calling someone out for sex work or having abortions, however otherwise despicable or fascist they may be. Let that play with her base, if that plays at all. I don't want anything to do with it.

You make destroying a right to privacy your life's work, well, vae victorem

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Tiny Timbs posted:

I don’t get what they’re so worried about, all that footage was undoubtedly canned as soon as it was obvious it wasn’t exonerating

The Austin newspaper has the footage and these cops are forcing a reexamination of whether mob justice is a sound concept with historically flawed execution.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/uvalde-shooting-armed-officers-entered-within-nine-minutes-1371489/amp/

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The only things nazis love more than killing leftists are killing normies and killing other nazis but they're the wrong kind of nazis (or the same kind of nazis but they got some Jerry Springer poo poo goin on)

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jun 22, 2022

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

ASAPI posted:

I'm confused.

Is this a plan to fix things? A call to action? An obituary?

It's Matt Christman being deep in the throes of prophetic vision when he said "America is terminal, and the election of 2020 is about whether we, as a people, prefer to fade the lights out and eat our pudding cups or steal the keys and flip the lawnmower onto ourselves in a ditch"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

bird food bathtub posted:

Better start believing it. Destroying the "administrative state" has been a specific goal of a lot of these assholes. Federalist Society fuckheads poo poo out some stuff about 'originalism', Steve Bannon is a little more honest in saying that he wants it all to collapse, but it's a big goal of a lot of people.

yeah, Filburn is the new Roe

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The hilarious thing about the right's hate-on for the chevron doctrine is that it was a unanimous decision in favor of chevron

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

John Brown's ghost like "gently caress why'd I do it the hard way"

e: fuuuuuuck

https://twitter.com/mtwrighter/status/1541562540773326850

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jun 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That'll only help until the Fugitive Non-Mothers Act triggers nullification crisis 2