Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

square root of three didn't show up for our lunch date yesterday

I texted him and he responded, "hot dog." I have no idea what this means

this morning he showed up at my place and parked diagonally in my driveway. I don't even know how that is possible

then he moonwalked into my house and started yelling at me in portuguese, I think. couldn't understand a word he said

I dunno you guys, lately it seems like square root of three has been acting kinda

weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

square root of three told me that byob isn't the most chill place on the internet.

yeah, I know, right??

kalel

and I don't even want to talk about square root of two

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I saw square root of three the other day, he said he was talking to i, but no one was there

Robot Made of Meat

Gross Dude posted:

I saw square root of three the other day, he said he was talking to i, but no one was there

That i can be a negative one.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

what I can't take is this constant rivalry between square root of three and square root of pi. jeez guys your parents are both pretty famous, isn't there room for more than one cool edgy celebrity brat on this number line?

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

my gf, zero, broke up with me. last night I asked if I could be on top, and she coredumped me. I'm overflowing with despair, wondering if it's my segfault

Dads Dip Cup

come to think of it I haven't seen square root of three in a while. last time I saw him he said something about leaving to go find himself, I guess he was looking for a calculator or something? I hope he's doing alright, whereever he is

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
More like lame root

alexandriao

Robot Made of Meat posted:

google THIS

Pi showed me a new way to measure angles the other day, so that was rad

cruft

Robot Made of Meat posted:

To be fair, i isn't so bad unless they're in the same room with their twin.

poverty goat

square root of 3 is not natural

kalel

google THIS posted:

Pi showed me a new way to measure angles the other day, so that was rad

drat it I just got this.

kalel

poverty goat posted:

square root of 3 is not natural

square root of 3 is real

...a real jerk!!

Adbot