Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Blockhouse posted:

I like to call it the Wow Cool Robot paradox.

the lion el'johnson paradox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

long fang with a plasma cannon confirmed. hell yea, dudes.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Mordja posted:

Is there anything on what the Necrons looked like before they were skeletonized? I assume pretty much just people, of an ancient Egyptian variety...

they looked like cancer.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

the og night lords were from earth, same for most of the first founding.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

the wolves bodied two entire legions before the crusade even kicked off, so an individual inquisitor might act up they'll never get the institutional support to take on a pre-heresy strength 'chapter'.

also, tarantula turrets being completely incapable of killing anything is totally board and rules accurate.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Warden posted:

That has never been confirmed and going by the words of BI authors, never will.

it's been confirmed. see my previous post for confirmation. one hundred thousand wolves.

MonsterEnvy posted:

The backstories presented by Darktide are pretty good examples of the poo poo going on in the Imperium. I played a Veteran Guardsman who was put on a prison ship to be executed for the crime of saying lunch tasted bad. (Other potential backstories for the arrest were stuff like, not moving out of the way quick enough when a magistrate was walking by, or saying this wealthy priest is probably a bit too flashy with his wealth)

the character creator is awesome, everyone looks so tired and dead inside.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Abelard, bring the thread to heel...

The Esteemed Rogue Trader and bearer of his sacred warrant, Lord Boo Boo Bear Von Valancius, wishes to inform the lower, unwashed classes, that nobility and the skills of an officer are one in the same. Those of sufficient rank and stature may even wear two monocles to denote their superior lineage. You may now submit to punish for questions that if not bordering on heresy are at the very least beneath a potential applicant to the Schola Progenium. That is all.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36PMkQAHco0

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

orks are the true vanguard of permanent revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

pentyne posted:

People say 'female space marines' but what they really want is beautiful 8 foot tall women with long flowing hair, huge breasts, wearing makeup and being domineering.

that's just the emperor's children, even before the heresy.