Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
he seems like a really rad dude. just honorable AF. stone cold too. but he shed a tear when [spoiler for better call saul] nacho shot himself [/spoiler for Better Call Saul] so you know hes heart is in the right place

unrelated, does anybody want a LEGO slave 1 ship? i build these things and then i have no real desire to keep em around

just like pay the shipping, it's a real sturdy build that won't disassemble even in regular mail as long as there's padding involevd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
otoh that would mean you were dead

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I like mike, he would be good dad.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

he seems like a really rad dude. just honorable AF. stone cold too. but he shed a tear when [spoiler for better call saul] nacho shot himself [/spoiler for Better Call Saul] so you know hes heart is in the right place

unrelated, does anybody want a LEGO slave 1 ship? i build these things and then i have no real desire to keep em around

just like pay the shipping, it's a real sturdy build that won't disassemble even in regular mail as long as there's padding involevd

you horrible

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
He carries bad genes. His granddaughter is the same age in Breaking Bad and in Better Call Saul. Mean’s she’s an effin mutant.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm so sorry that your dad sucks so bad that a cold blooded mass murderer cop in the employ of a drug lord feels like an upgrade.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

precision posted:

I’d like a Lego slave 1 pls!
E: if you’re serious shoot me a PM, my daughter would love that! :)

Bulgaroctonus fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 5, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm so sorry that your dad sucks so bad that a cold blooded mass murderer cop in the employ of a drug lord feels like an upgrade.

lol

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bulgaroctonus posted:

I’d like a Lego slave 1 pls!
E: if you’re serious shoot me a PM, my daughter would love that! :)

no i am very serious, i literally give away a lego set every couple weeks. usually i give them to one of the head shops i go to because the woman who runs it and another woman there are single moms

no i am not trying to sleep with either one of them :mad: i just like giving away thing

i'll PM ya

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

precision posted:

no i am very serious, i literally give away a lego set every couple weeks. usually i give them to one of the head shops i go to because the woman who runs it and another woman there are single moms

no i am not trying to sleep with either one of them :mad: i just like giving away thing

i'll PM ya

Yeah, you mail him a lego set, show him who’s boss!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dontthink youre allowed to call it slave 1 ship any more cause the mouse thinks people will get mad about it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
that is extremely dumb!!!!!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
mike was a cop and would probably come home drunk and beat u and ur mom up sry :(

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh gently caress i forgot he use to be a cop

gently caress

poo poo

cops do suck its true

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Mike once beat up Treavor.
That was a fun time

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

precision posted:

LEGO slave 1 ship

The 80's were a long time ago, grandpa. It's been renamed The Harriet Tubman in Nu-canon.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
wokeism gone mad again :rolleyes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Congrats on using the wrong form of break in the opposite direction to the usual gross error.

Also, is that a pipe on your laptop? That is not a good-looking pipe.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Also, is that a pipe on your laptop? That is not a good-looking pipe.

i clean it very often because the stem gets clogged easily and i only smoke dank nugs

however the top does get crusty like that because i keep the screen high and therefore the weed is always above the lip of the bowl and therefore and suchlike causes some resin to accumulate on the lip of the stone

so yeah no need to weedshame bro i'm good :cool:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

precision posted:

i clean it very often because the stem gets clogged easily and i only smoke dank nugs

however the top does get crusty like that because i keep the screen high and therefore the weed is always above the lip of the bowl and therefore and suchlike causes some resin to accumulate on the lip of the stone

so yeah no need to weedshame bro i'm good :cool:

You just keep the screen weirdly high.

I've had a number of pipes over the years, and never have I let the screen protrude over the lip of the bowl. Stone, metal, wood - the screen always goes below the lip of the bowl. It's not weedshaming, it's just that you are doing it weird.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You just keep the screen weirdly high.

I've had a number of pipes over the years, and never have I let the screen protrude over the lip of the bowl. Stone, metal, wood - the screen always goes below the lip of the bowl. It's not weedshaming, it's just that you are doing it weird.

it's hard to tell, but the screen is deffo not above the lip. i keep it that high for two reasons

- makes it easier to clean
- allows me to smoke small bowls by design

i used to keep it lower in my pipes but i got tired of the screen getting stuck. i like to remove it after every couple bowls. so now i do it about half

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

precision posted:

it's hard to tell, but the screen is deffo not above the lip. i keep it that high for two reasons

- makes it easier to clean
- allows me to smoke small bowls by design

i used to keep it lower in my pipes but i got tired of the screen getting stuck. i like to remove it after every couple bowls. so now i do it about half

Okay, if it works for you then feel free to disregard me, but it's still weird.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just kinda put some weed in the bowl and then smoke it, you guys make this sound a lot more complicated

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Nooner posted:

I just kinda put some weed in the bowl and then smoke it, you guys make this sound a lot more complicated

I use a vape pen. Also I don't know who your talking about op. I'm sorry.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jimmyjams posted:

fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Slave 2

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

his last name is ehrmantraut which seems like it would be a pretty bad last name to have

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Okay, if it works for you then feel free to disregard me, but it's still weird.

i'm not saying i don't believe that you think it's weird, but in 29 years of weedsmoking i have never had anyone think it's "weird". i've had people who said "but you can't get much weed in that bowl" and it's like yeah bro that's the point lmao

:shrug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Alright, just stop OP...

Mike was a corrupt cop. Nobody wants that for a dad.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Mike was a cop killer too though so you take the good with bad, I guess.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mike Ehrmentraut always seemed to be the most admirable of all the characters despite is super dark past and super dark present. Hes level headed and principled and doesnt fly off the handle. Everything he does is for his granddaughter too I guess

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Mike was a cop killer too though so you take the good with bad, I guess.

He killed those cops because they killed a cop.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

You get to see Slave 2 in Dark Empire and it fucken sucks poo poo and looks like rear end like all the ships in that drat series

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

He killed those cops because they killed a cop.

So you're saying even THEY did some good.

Huh this one's a thinker.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

He'd probably make me spend the weekends doing household maintenance with him instead of playing videogames

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op what's the scale on that photo will it fit up my rear end

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Mike is/was a Marine so I bet his kid would grow up under a hard-rear end dad. Cop + Marine = strict discipline. You would turn into a turd under that kind of fathering as you tried to rebel by reading the anarchist's cookbook and smoking banana peels.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ez8 posted:

Mike is/was a Marine so I bet his kid would grow up under a hard-rear end dad. Cop + Marine = strict discipline. You would turn into a turd under that kind of fathering as you tried to rebel by reading the anarchist's cookbook and smoking banana peels.

His did raise another cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op do u "hey hey hey hey smoke weed every day" cause if u do that's rad