Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.

Bogus Adventure posted:

drat, Montalban was the loving man. RIP, you legend. May your time in Heaven be forever blessed with the fragrant scent of rich Corinthian leather.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVELhUyLZGk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Wasn't Khan like a totalitarian dictator on Earth or something, maybe he loser rear end deserved to be on the wack rear end dusty planet

Khan was actually trump.

In 2024 trump is going to get back in to power and well, just watch space seed and ST: II The Wrath of Trump to see what happens in like 200 years or whatever.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Khan was actually trump.

In 2024 trump is going to get back in to power and well, just watch space seed and ST: II The Wrath of Trump to see what happens in like 200 years or whatever.

Try saying “Yours is a superior intellect” to him with a straight face.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Szyznyk posted:

Try saying “Yours is a superior intellect” to him with a straight face.

Don. I'm laughing at the superior intellect.

I mean, just howling my god drat balls off.

:lol: