Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

You Are A Elf posted:

One of my favorite De Palma films, OP.

Phantom of the Paradise being my favorite.

I just watched this Saturday night and thought the cinematography deserved a better script. The plot relied on that woman being too dumb to function.

Phantom of the Paradise, however, is a perfect film.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Being an adult means finding solace in my morning coffee leading to my morning poo poo. Never been more regular or energized.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Blowout is the best song on Pablo Honey

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

CozyFella posted:

Reminder: You are getting too old to be trusting your farts. Do not get cocky. Especially if you had something wild to eat in the last 12 hours.

it's true :smith:

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.

Vampire Panties posted:

Has anyone had the inverse occur? As in, you were convinced you had to poop and went to the bathroom and it ended up only being a gigantic fart?

A few times. Last time it happened was during a nice dinner, so coincidentally I was in the perfect environment to let one rip anyway. :fart:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Das Boo posted:

Phantom of the Paradise, however, is a perfect film.

:hfive:

It’s always nice to come across people who appreciate the music of The Juicy Fruits/Beach Bums/Undeads, Phoenix, and Beef.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Explosive diarrhea is good actually because it really cleans you out. A good three or four days of that and you’ll have a poop chute you could eat off of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
Nasty!!!