Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
then don't drive a fuckin SUV that looks like a cop car!! :mad:

everyone stop buying white SUVs that look like cops!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sex.... on the hood of a cop car.... with tha cop..... check out tha pics online....

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uH_X-9fjfI&t=18s

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

it's the black SUVs you really gotta be careful of

they're watching you. trust no one.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Where I live, people will speed up to pass you even if you're driving on a road that's only two lanes.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Queenslanders view all other drivers as an enemy to be defeated. They use bumper stickers that say poo poo like:

"The closer you get, the slower ill go!"

And other cool stuff for an adult person to put on their car.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

precision posted:

I miss the era when bacon of every sort drove Crown Victorias because your brain would program itself to spot them a mile away or nestled within traffic. That, and very few people would buy them as commuter cars (basically just old people, and not even that often), so you'd get very few false positives.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Three months into the school year, I figured out that I'd been passing another teacher at my school almost every single morning. He has an easy-to-remember license plate, but I don't park in the same lot normally until one day they resurfaced my lot and I parked behind him.

Every loving morning, there he is in his silver Ford EcoSport doing 43mph in a 55mph. I have to be sure and pass him before we turn onto another 2-lane highway because there is a constant stream of traffic in the opposite lane and then I'm stuck doing 43mph for another 12 miles with a Ram/F350/Silverado bumper pressed up against my back window. Nobody that doesn't have a live-in masturbator willingly goes less than ~62mph on either of these roads yet he barely goes over 40.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i live my life a quarter mile at a time

i'm all tuna, no crust baby

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Audi 500

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Woah buddy stop tailgating me. You're almost riding my arse. Get off my backside! You're really up there, I can almost feel you impacting my rear end. If you want me to go faster you gotta be nicer to me. Slow down a little. Things might be slippery up ahead you know. You're so close I can feel a real bang coming up. My exhaust pipe is going to suffer a blunt force impact and my head will be sore tomorrow.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

If you’re gonna ride my rear end you better pull my hair too

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I miss the era when bacon of every sort drove Crown Victorias because your brain would program itself to spot them a mile away or nestled within traffic. That, and very few people would buy them as commuter cars (basically just old people, and not even that often), so you'd get very few false positives.

I remember in highschool we were in a small clearing smoking oil (:barf:) and a crown vic rolled right up to us.

My friend panicked and hid it in the grass.
It turned out to just be some grampy, yet we never saw that lube again.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUBOgWYMBwo&t=61s

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
it's me i'm the tail gator, here to tear up your rear!!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stylo

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sex.... on the hood of a cop car.... with tha cop..... check out tha pics online....

woah this sounds hot. i'm bonin up just thinking about jt

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yaldabaoth posted:

Where I live, people will speed up to pass you even if you're driving on a road that's only two lanes.

You're supposed to speed up to pass.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
In Michigan most roads are fairly straight and laid out in a grid. It is flat and you can see to pass, so traffic moves fairly smooth and passing is no big deal.

In Tennessee you can get stuck behind someone going 10-20 under for 30 miles or more and dotted passing zones are rare.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You wanna get LAID?
Crawl up a chicken’s rear end and WAIT!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I always drive 5 under the speed limit. safety first!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i just don't have the energy to post about my cool cars & good driving habits in yet another thread. sorry op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I agree OP. I hate people in most white, black, grey or blue American SUVS because they could be pigs. The exception is Jeeps who have a distinctive grill and I know those people are just on their way to a DMB concert or OBX, which are the two stickers that come pre-applied to every Jeep rear windshield.

gently caress the police. There's a dog pig coming to my son's daycare today to pretend he's a good guy and tell children that police are cool and good and let them pet the pig dog and it pisses me off. My wife told me not to say anything and I didn't but I wore my Chris Dorner shirt dropping him off but I'm pretty sure everyone forgot about D_r_e_.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You're supposed to speed up to pass.

The problem is they're speeding up to pass on two lane roads where there's oncoming traffic and don't slow down. I'm driving a few miles over the speed limit and these rear end in a top hat zoomers are perfectly willing to risk a head-on collision because I'm still not driving fast enough for them.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

The problem is they're speeding up to pass on two lane roads where there's oncoming traffic and don't slow down. I'm driving a few miles over the speed limit and these rear end in a top hat zoomers are perfectly willing to risk a head-on collision because I'm still not driving fast enough for them.

I know you're certifiably insane, but if you're getting passed you're not driving fast enough. It isn't hard to understand.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Try living in Orlando, FL where I can be in the middle lane doing 90 in a 70, and still have a glammed-out pickup trying to tap my rear bumper.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Songbearer posted:

Woah buddy stop tailgating me. You're almost riding my arse. Get off my backside! You're really up there, I can almost feel you impacting my rear end. If you want me to go faster you gotta be nicer to me. Slow down a little. Things might be slippery up ahead you know. You're so close I can feel a real bang coming up. My exhaust pipe is going to suffer a blunt force impact and my head will be sore tomorrow.

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

HD DAD posted:

Try living in Orlando, FL where I can be in the middle lane doing 90 in a 70, and still have a glammed-out pickup trying to tap my rear bumper.

Yea but you're probably also pissed off about the rear end in a top hat doing 85.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yaldabaoth posted:

I mean that's pretty much the reason why you're supposed to speed up when passing on two lane road...

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
When rear end in a top hat aggressive speeding drivers come zooming up behind me I like to box them out on the 2-lane and make them angry :)

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

kntfkr posted:

I agree OP. I hate people in most white, black, grey or blue American SUVS because they could be pigs. The exception is Jeeps who have a distinctive grill and I know those people are just on their way to a DMB concert or OBX, which are the two stickers that come pre-applied to every Jeep rear windshield.

gently caress the police. There's a dog pig coming to my son's daycare today to pretend he's a good guy and tell children that police are cool and good and let them pet the pig dog and it pisses me off. My wife told me not to say anything and I didn't but I wore my Chris Dorner shirt dropping him off but I'm pretty sure everyone forgot about D_r_e_.

I think it would be pretty cool to meet a pigdog? Why are you so aggro about your son having such a great opportunity to learn about nature

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Skeleton Ape posted:

I think it would be pretty cool to meet a pigdog? Why are you so aggro about your son having such a great opportunity to learn about nature

From experience, the pigdog could sniff him or another child or the floor or a cubby and that means that "the dog hit" and then the pig can tear up children or cubbies looking for "drugs or contraband".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I mean that's pretty much the reason why you're supposed to speed up when passing on two lane road...

I'm going to be direct: I do not think it should be legal to pass on a two lane road. If people are doing it then increase the speed limit unless it goes through a town or something.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I leave my home with plenty of time to arrive at my destination so I just drive the speed limit. I think many people are bad at planning so they try and do things like drive aggressively to try and keep up. It doesn't really work and just makes things more dangerous.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i drive fast cause it's fun, personally

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

CongoJack posted:

I leave my home with plenty of time to arrive at my destination so I just drive the speed limit. I think many people are bad at planning so they try and do things like drive aggressively to try and keep up. It doesn't really work and just makes things more dangerous.

And do you keep that behemoth buttplug in all day, or do you take it out and eat it at lunch time?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm going to be direct: I do not think it should be legal to pass on a two lane road. If people are doing it then increase the speed limit unless it goes through a town or something.

I dunno, every two lane road I ever drive on is marked where you can pass the slow drivers. Safer to keep everyone spread out than all lined up behind the old fart or truck.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sorry, I'm gonna pass some boomer watching Youtube and going 15 under the limit.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

what about farm tractors, extremely heavy trucks (hauling gravel, cement, etc.), tractors pulling trains of trailers, and old people who are driving very slow despite a high speed limit of say 80 or 100? should people pile up behind them all day long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

precision posted:

all police cars are black and have tinted windows