Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

thanks to an amazing design by BoldFrankensteinMir (and not forgetting some fantastic proposals by other yobbers), I have a bunch of magic carpet cat stickers to give away! look at 'em!

in the past I've given away hammock kitten stickers and this time will work pretty much the same. if you would like a sticker, please post ITT a proposal of where you would put your sticker if you got one! in the past we've had some wonderful followups with people snapping photos of their placement, that's not strictly required but it's a lot of fun . . .

the rules, such as they are. BFM and the other orbs who submitted designs (biosterous, deep dish peat moss, how wonderful!, khanstant) already qualify for stickers, I just need an address. for everyone else, post away! it's one sticker to a customer, for now, even if you have a bunch of cool placement ideas. I may regret this later but right now international addresses are OK, I've already shipped hammock kitten stickers to a bunch of countries. please note that I will need an address to ship things to (via pm or email at manyfisted at gmail), it doesn't have to be your address but you have to be able to receive mail there.

if too many people want stickers I'll probably do a random drawing or something, but I got a bunch (even more than the number pictured) and hopefully we'll be okay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Ah, this reminded me that I still need to place the hammock kitty sticker. I'm so glad I didn't place it where I was previously working, like I had planned, because that place turned out to be not so good to people.

I'm now at a college so I feel like there are many great options now! Don't give up on me, Mani. I still have the sticker in its paper, in its envelope, waiting for the right time.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Viginti Septem posted:

Ah, this reminded me that I still need to place the hammock kitty sticker

gently caress same where is it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

i got this real nice weed tea box at the thrift store the other day. i think it’s pretty byob already but maybe a sticker would fit it nicely??

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Manifisto

Percy Teatwillow posted:

i got this real nice weed tea box at the thrift store the other day. i think it’s pretty byob already but maybe a sticker would fit it nicely??

a fine choice!

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the sticker will go on my wall of stickers on my desk, a friendly companion for hammock kitty who already rests there

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i'll instruct my tattoo artist to use it as a stencil for my new face tattoo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

I want to put it in a public place on the other side of the cities from me. The hammock cat is within walking distance to where I live so I want to get coverage on the MPLS side too.

Manifisto

barnold posted:

the sticker will go on my wall of stickers on my desk, a friendly companion for hammock kitty who already rests there

rear end-penny posted:

I want to put it in a public place on the other side of the cities from me. The hammock cat is within walking distance to where I live so I want to get coverage on the MPLS side too.

:haibrower: good, good

Areola Grande posted:

i'll instruct my tattoo artist to use it as a stencil for my new face tattoo

so what's the thinking here, you can save money on photography by just using stickers instead? that's . . . actually pretty genius

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

are you sending one to halo guy

Heather Papps

hello friend

your friend sk posted:

are you sending one to halo guy

if you send some to maria bamford i bet she'll stick em on her face

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

if you send some to maria bamford i bet she'll stick em on her face

I love Maria, and my biggest regret not participating in movie nights is definitely that she hosted the award ceremony and I didn't find out about it til afterwards.

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

I love Maria, and my biggest regret not participating in movie nights is definitely that she hosted the award ceremony and I didn't find out about it til afterwards.

we are going to try and get her again. having her as a consistent host across awards ceremonies feels right.

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

we are going to try and get her again. having her as a consistent host across awards ceremonies feels right.

Send me a pm if that happens, I would tune in if I'm not at work.

Prof. Crocodile

manifiesto if there are still stickers available I would like one, and I can try to place it somewhere cool on my next trip.

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

manifiesto if there are still stickers available I would like one, and I can try to place it somewhere cool on my next trip.

you got it!

ty nesamdoom!

Xamboni
I'd take one to put on my cat's automatic feeder so she has something to look at when she stares at it for 45 minutes before it goes off

Escape From Noise

Hammock Kitty in Osaka got painted over so I could use another

Areola Grande

sticker me manifisto I will do great deeds w/ it

Manifisto

Xamboni posted:

I'd take one to put on my cat's automatic feeder so she has something to look at when she stares at it for 45 minutes before it goes off

lol

Escape From Noise posted:

Hammock Kitty in Osaka got painted over so I could use another

this injustice shall not stand!

Areola Grande posted:

sticker me manifisto I will do great deeds w/ it

:hai: I do not doubt we shall discuss these deeds while feasting in the halls of valhalla

I'm gonna try to get a first batch of stickers in the mail! if you've requested one (or otherwise qualify) please pm/email me your address, if I've already got your correct address from a previous hammock kitten sticker please let me know I'm not about to waste a stamp! email is manyfisted at gmai.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

okay, if you requested a sticker and gave me an address it's on its way! remember, photos of your placement while not required are strongly encouraged!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

Send me a pm if that happens, I would tune in if I'm not at work.

it'll be on youtube eventually!

just in case you missed the first one or wanted to rewatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toCB4qFnW_g

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

woah hey this rules! thank you BoldFrankensteinMir for designing this rad sticker and thank you Manifisto for getting them made and sent out!!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Manifisto

Percy Teatwillow posted:

woah hey this rules! thank you BoldFrankensteinMir for designing this rad sticker and thank you Manifisto for getting them made and sent out!!

lookin' good, and yvw!

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

I done checked the post but it weren't in that yet

:negcycle:

Escape From Noise

Why don't you come with BYOB little goon
On a magic cat carpet ride

Areola Grande

lol :peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I hope my mail person enjoyed that

Goons Are Gifts

when I got some goon mail from the US the other day my mail guy actually drew a little smiley on the envelop because it was covered in stickers and glitter and I asked the goon if that was him and it wasn't so this happened somewhere on the way

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

when I got some goon mail from the US the other day my mail guy actually drew a little smiley on the envelop because it was covered in stickers and glitter and I asked the goon if that was him and it wasn't so this happened somewhere on the way

this is just what happens in the US when the postmaster sees an envelope from ButtTheShitmanFart.

Escape From Noise

I got my stickers!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

gently caress same where is it

i found it. it's in my wallet and i'm going to apply it somewhere public soooooon

Ass-penny

I got my sticker! I have a few trips to the other side of the metro this week, hopefully I can remember to bring the sticker with me!

Xamboni

She waits.

Manifisto

lol

Ass-penny

took me a while to go to the other side of town and think about this sticker at the same time. pictures are a bit blurry, I was illegal parked so I didn't want to kick it any longer than I had to and my phone camera autofocus is shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

nice, excellent guerilla stickering skills!

ty nesamdoom!