Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Gnoman posted:

The issue of not having a clear goal is one of the reasons I haven't gotten through this game. Dark Souls is much better about that, as you always know what you're trying to accomplish and why.

What goal? Like Bloodborne is more linear than Dark Souls and your purpose is to hunt some beast, for your own good. You should give it another go and see what happens if you keep pushing through. You may see some weird poo poo :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yeah, there are other hidden bonuses on certain weapons against some types of enemies. You'll eventually discover that (or not) because pretty much any weapon in the game is valid and will carry you the entire game.

I hope Nat "finds" the Kirkhammer

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

SIGSEGV posted:

I've just had a flash of insight, there is a delightful stained glass window inside my skull spelling out "CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS".

Dead Space reference in a FROM game

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Simply Simon posted:

Sure did. Five times per playthrough but they never patched a bug that allows you to do it infinitely often

What bug is that? Not that I really respecced a character more than twice but I'd love to know it

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Simply Simon posted:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2174940134

I've never performed it myself, but it seems to be as easy as Alt+F4 before the final confirmation

Cheers ty! (gonna check if it works force closing on PS4 too)

Edit: yes it does, as the video says, just home button, close and respecs are still at 5.

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 30, 2022

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

anilEhilated posted:

Don't listen to them, friendship is for the weak.

Having a madness problem and not sharing it with friends may make things more difficult. Seek help good hunter.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Slaan posted:

I'm glad you like the blades so much. From games are difficult and annoying... until you find the weapon you love. Once you do? :discourse:

I have a soft spot for Amy's Arm. It's Lovecraft meets Castlevania.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Police Squad theme imo

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

This is the energy Nat sometimes has.

Posted them in other threads but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw1O6jpASTI

This but in Bloodborne

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Simply Simon posted:

That scene where they shoot each other from extremely close range but it's the rifle spear hunter just blasting away

Rifle spear hunter vs Blunderbuss at like 9 feet :q:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Nightmare Frontier has a good bunch of items well hidden that I force myself to collect in NG (and ignore on NG+ cycles) but jeez, I'd rate it worse than 60fps DS Remastered blightown (17fps blightown is just a no no).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Some hunter NPCs can have more hp than bosses and be more dangerous.

*stares at Bloody Crow of Cainhurst*