Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Funny how Republicans only get brave when they aren't going to get re elected.

Can’t piss off a base that wants democrats killed and a white fascist theocratic state to be enshrined forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
You’d hope that they realize they need to get some heads rolling and news blaring to change the tone of things before they lose control of the chamber but we know loving better.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I want to freaking leave work right now and travel to DC I’m so mad right now. Something has to be done on this

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I want in on this

:toxx: Trump will not be arrested. If he is, 25 to a Ukraine charity or I will eat a ban :toxx:

For God’s sake I have never wanted to lose a toxx so bad :pray:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Fritz the Horse posted:

Please make sure you're very specific about the conditions of your toxx and I'll edit it into the OP.

edit: looks like $25 to a Ukraine charity if Trump is/isn't indicted by Sept 1?

Was mine clear enough? I can clarify if needed

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Fritz the Horse posted:

It'd be easier if everyone just did the same thing, your post said "arrested" which is different than indicted.

I mean, $25 is probably not a huge deal that people are gonna try and weasel out of

If folks want to bet $25 to charity that Trump is/isn't indicted for stuff related to the Jan 6th hearings by Sept 1st, that seems good.

I can change to indicted to keep it all on a level playing field if you want. I was always told editing Toxx was a big no no so I didn’t touch it

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
You can have one text, as a treat

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1549574704150749184?s=21&t=9rL4s10_HXL2GxrccM7-sQ

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

-Blackadder- posted:

Debates between him and Trump would be worth it.

Republicans are refusing to do debates next time last time I heard. That can change but I’m pretty sure they said they were done with that

Edit: might have been thinking about this?

Spiffster fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Aug 7, 2022

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Spiffster posted:

I want in on this

:toxx: Trump will not be arrested. If he is, 25 to a Ukraine charity or I will eat a ban :toxx:

For God’s sake I have never wanted to lose a toxx so bad :pray:

Spiffster posted:

I can change to indicted to keep it all on a level playing field if you want. I was always told editing Toxx was a big no no so I didn’t touch it

I need a charity for Ukraine if you all don’t mind. I’ve never been happier to lose a toxx

Edit: lol 9 months since I posted this! it’s a bouncing baby indictment

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Mirotic posted:

The Ukraine charity thread should give you plenty of options.

Forgot that was there! Thank you

Added extra to cover transaction fees and any weirdness for dollars to euros

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Wandered into the conservative board of Reddit because I hate myself and I’m surprised that many are finally seeing “that he’s hosed if true”. Im actually shocked because they are the biggest outspoken trump supporters that ban people at the slightest hint of criticism.

Also the ones who are saying “lol hillary/hunter” and “this is a witch-hunt” are getting obliterated vote wise.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

You've got something here; keep going.

Short fat bald loud, and with the hands of a Tiny Mouse!... it's arraigning men...

The crime counts are rising (uh rising), legal team is getting low (how low girl?)
According to all sources (what sources now?), the court is the place to go (we better hurry up)
'Cause tomorrow for the first time (first time)
At Just about half past ten (half past ten)
For the first time, a president
Is gonna get an arraignment, man (start arraigning that man)

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The bottom link for that page highlighted for Donald J trump was a nice touch :kiss:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Trump being 6'3", 215 is more of an absurd premise than anything Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt ever came up with in pro wrestling

Trust me, that's ABSURD

(Sorry, it's bumming me out, had to get the tribute joke in there, RIP)

We live in a world where rotunda is gone and this piece of crap lives and has a chance to be in charge again. That’s a travesty

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Hey ug-cat, I can see your doodle!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

OgNar posted:

Trump needs to produce a girth certificate.
:vince:
This can’t be buried on the previous page.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Trump gonna try to convince the bail bondsman to fit the bill by exposure I bet.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
He can’t help himself, he’ll be back In court for this exact same matter shortly after the verdict is rendered because he will go on a drug addled truth social rant

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Looks like one of the people in cannons case has come out and disclosed some info on their role, looks like he’s trying to throw everyone under the bus

The gist of it is that he was called in to move the white boxes which he thought was strange because he never handled luggage or anything for the Trumps. He was also present in some of the conversations post move and he left because he was uncomfortable.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

FMguru posted:

You know who else "made the skyline of New York change forever"?

https://youtu.be/PcKlPhFIE7w?si=PDZjfIYlph1aeDA3

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
“If appropriate or warranted” is gonna be debated in the future… it’s long past appropriate but I’m sure he would argue that it’s never appropriate to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

The Islamic Shock posted:

I'll go ahead and speak for all of us when I say our hope, celebration and all that has been permanently put on hold until we actually see the day because anything else is exhausting.

This. There is a reason there is a trope of “oh ho, he’s never gonna wiggle out of this one” (does so anyway) everytime it feels like something will matter something comes along and says he’s fine.

I welcome it if it happens but I really need to see it happen first to feel anything but “yeah sure ok”