Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I am buckling in.

“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Loved seeing Ivanka Trump on the big screen in the first 30 minutes of the hearing.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Jared getting pilloried rn

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
O this video is gonna be nuts

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
@HouseGOP Twitter account is going nuts. They are scrambing. They are shook.

Hearing 1 was to lay out what the rest of the loving hearings would cover.

This was not their big thing, this was just the syllabus. Class starts Monday morning at 10am with lots of details about how Trump knew he lost, and still launched the Coup. Showing DOJ and us his intent. I dunno who says the hearings are weeks apart. There are like three next week: Mon., Wed., Thu.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Also, after this string of hearings are over, even if they don't schedule anything new between now and then, the committee will be holding a wrap-up hearing in September.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

Does that figure include people who streamed it on YouTube?
(Like me)
It does not, nor does it include viewers on PBS.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I am not stupid enough to think any of this will quell MAGA. That genie is out.
I am stupid enough to believe the GA DA and the DOJ are going to nail the gently caress out of DJT and lots of other people from his administration. I base that on the requirements of law and the evidence I have already seen. I am confident the GA GJ and the DOJ will have everything they need to not only prove the crime but also intent. Don't forget Eastmann has at least two hand-written notes from Trump in his Federal case in CA. I think odds are good there are more, and possibly better, smoking guns out there.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Barr told Trump there was nothing questionable about elections in Detroit, he went into depth about all the claims Trump had about it.
The next day Trump went on TV and showed a chart about how impossible it was he lost Michigan (even though he got more votes than he did in 2016!)

This is delicious.

At the moment a new panel of experts is debunking fraud claims, specifically one at a time, and explaining exactly how there was no fraud.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 13, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The DOJ charges of Seditious Conspiracy levied against the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers indicates DOJ is pursuing a case that absolutely targets Donald Trump. Beside that, the Grand Jury in GA will announce by or on June 30th they intent to prosecute.

Barb McQuaidJoyce Vance points out willful rejection of the truth is not a defense.

Unless something happens to him first, Donald Trump is going to prison.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 13, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
"Allegations of 800,000 dead voters in PA, in actuality we couldn't find 8."

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I never would make any of these assertions unless I felt I had sufficient understanding of the powers of the DOJ and the GA GJ. There are too many crimes, both Federal AND State, that will not be hand-waved away. For all the poo poo Garland is taking as AG, there is no longer any doubt what DOJ plans to indict on.

This testimony about the big lie is beyond compelling. It's absolutely damning.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Just as a thought exercise:
Given DOJ is pursuing Seditious Conspiracy charges against the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, with whom were they conspiring and how far would DOJ go?

I assert there is only one logical answer, and that is Donald Trump. We have proof all the way up to his Chief of Staff, who stands next to him all day every day. You telling me they would maybe indict Meadows but not Trump? Why?

Also, when Garland first talked about this publicly he stated plainly he would follow it as far and as high as it went. People who know him have gone on record to insist he fears no man, no POTUS, and he absolutely will see the investigation all the way to the top and hold conspirators accountable. DOJ has also requested and will get the J6 testimony.

Why would DOJ let J6 have the info first? The reason is obvious: If they empaneled a Grand Jury and called all of these people in, it would drag on the whole 18 months and all the testimony would be secret. By allowing the Committee to do its work first, the information is made public, which makes DOJ's job much easier. But the DOJ GJ route would mean we'd know none of this information, and there would be no reason for the public to even be aware of this stuff.
All you have to do is look at the public-facing information from the court cases, and the Fed Eastmann case out in CA under Judge Carter.

Sure, after all the disappointments we've had, it's easy to just laugh this off.

I think that is unwise.

Dubar posted:

Overall I think they did a piss poor job of proving that Trump knew anything other than "the deep state is out to get me." He believed in a lot of wild and unsubstantiated poo poo but I'm convinced that he believes it.
I was concerned about this too, but Joyce Vance (sorry I said Barb McQuaid earlier, I was mistaken) makes it clear that crimes caused by willful rejection of the truth are just as prosecutable as they still can show all of these people fighting him on the election fraud poo poo. The evidence was huge, involving Kushner, Ivanka, Bill Barr, lots of numbers/campaign bros, it just went on and on.
Even if he believed all the fraud rumors, they proved that when they pushed back on one claim, he would accept the truth and move onto another claim. He was just grasping because he knew what awaited him if his Coup failed. It had to succeed.
Pence was his last hope, and Pence didn't go along.

E: They call it "willful denial" and it will not protect you from being prosecuted for criming.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 13, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

...They proved without a doubt that Trump was informed by all his legal experts that the fraud claims were baseless, AND he raised 250 million to fight it anyway and then never used the money for that at all. He willingly pushed fraud claims anyway and directly personally profited from doing so
To the extent they showed the money going to Mark Meadows and Trump himself, even. Five loving million dollars to Meadows, lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
^^^ Yeah

Seth Abramson isn't a guy with a reputation sufficient you'd want to use him as a source around here. But that doesn't mean he is wrong.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Ari Melber saying you need Rudy's beer-goggles to even consider this plan of declaring victory and alleging fraud.

Beer goggles.

Anyway I've been here for a loving long rear end time and I am completely familiar with the prevailing sentiment regarding "mattering." Hell, I was right there up until three things happened:
1) Eastmann tried to exert privilege over documents that he alleged were "hand-written notes" from Donald Trump. That direct connection was the last thing I needed to start hoping.
2) Seditious Conspiracy charges against the Oathkeepers really broke it wide open. Conspiracy means, conspiracy with whom?
3) Last Monday, just in time for the 1st J6 hearing, Seditious Conspiracy charges against five Proud Boys.

Those facts alone are enough point to connect and the conclusion is inescapable. But there is more, such as Carter's opinion Eastmann's documents are evidence of felonies by both Eastmann and Trump.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 13, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

the most disturbing thing about listening to this is having to hear Trump speak because jesus christ what a child he is and I've enjoyed not listening to his self serving petulant voice the last two years.
This. When Trump showed up the first time in the hearing not only did it feel like an assault on my head, it also adds a huge weight to every word. I hadn't expected that. The language used to sound cryptic or coded, like kinda sly. But when you hear it right after hearing what he was being told every day, and the complaints he was making in private, it takes on an absolute transparency that even I felt appalled by.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Murgos posted:

Joyce Vance is a former US DA and she's saying the same thing.
I have quoted Joyce twice in this thread already.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Nobody in the position to do so has the balls to indict a former President. Even if Trump was on video stabbing a nun to death, he'd never see the inside of a courtroom. Because decorum.
The seditious conspiracy charges filed by the DOJ beg to differ. So does the grand jury in GA.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jun 13, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Oracle posted:

That was the distinct impression I got on Thursday night as well and I was a bit worried that DOJ would be pissed Congress was stealing its thunder/poisoning the well by spouting out all its evidence publicly making it hard to find an impartial jury to empanel when the time came.
On the contrary. When those five Proud Boys were indicted last week before the first hearing several folks indicated this couldn't be a coincidence, alleging the timing implied cooperation between the committee and the DOJ, and then posited the reason I shared upthread: A DOJ Grand Jury would keep all of this secret well past the midterms, so DOJ took the back-seat to the committee in the belief it will make their job easier, not harder. Makes sense to me as this is an unprecedented situation and the DOJ does not like to blaze legal trails due to the risks of losing. Garland most certainly would rather have Trump's supporters softened up with all of this damning evidence before they start seeing indictments and go 2A solutions about it.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I transcribed this one quotation from Barr just because I enjoyed it so much:
"...there was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were.
Before the election it was possible to talk sense to the President, uh, and while you sometimes had to, uh, engage in, uh, y'know a big wrestling match with him, uh, that it was possible to keep things on track. But I was, uh, felt that, after the election he didn't seem to be listening." *laughing through the end of the sentence*

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
O I followed him too, back when the high drama around the Russia investigation was hot at first. There were several people like him who said the right things and got some of us on board and then we started learning what a shithead he was and people stopped citing him. This would have been around the beginning of the Piss Tape (it is real) legend.

Like I said, just because his reputation took a beating doesn't mean he's wrong about this.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

He was a frequent USPOL thread darling for a while, along with the likes of Louise Mensch and the 20committee guy. That subset of "I have just received information that will lead to the immediate arrest and execution of Donald Trump" Twitter grifters who fell out of favour real quick for being publicly wrong too many times and a breeding ground for internet-fed brain worms.
Louise Mensch! Thank you! Her name was on the tip of my tongue and I wanted to name-check her, too. Yeah, exactly same deal as Abramson. Thanks!

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Jaxyon posted:

The DOJ is not going to charge him either. The refusal to make a criminal referral is an indicator of that.
The DOJ is absolutely going to charge Trump. Trump is the target of the DOJ probe, and Garland is going to get him. They have the crime, all the participants, and today they proved intent. He is turbo-hosed and eventually even the most jaded will see it.

The number of indictments and prison sentences that will result from this criminal conspiracy will make Watergate look quaint. And if Trump survives long enough for the sentence to come down, he's going to prison. I wouldn't be surprised if he vapor-locks under the stress, like any day now. He still lives on berders and fish d-lites.

We are going to get the list of GOP legislators who requested pardons. And we are going to learn who conducted the tours of the Capitol complex. Go look up what the next three hearings are going to be about. DOJ will have every scrap of evidence the committee has and they are already on the case. The Seditious Conspiracy charges can only lead to one man.

And if that's not enough for ya, GA will announce their intent to indict on or by June 30th.

This is what the beginning of the mattering looks like. As I've read here: Nothing matters, until it suddenly does.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Jarmak posted:

Congress also doesn't just get to get prime time tv slots wherever it wants.

My guess was they tried to hook enough people's interest/curiosity that they'd pay attention to the headings.

Edit: wondering if they postponed tomorrow because they're worried about the interest rate hike dominating the news cycle.
I have a theory, and in my defense I assert I was considering this before The Palmer Report tweeted about it. The Palmer Report is yet another of those Twitter accounts we talked about yesterday: you know, Seth Abramson and Louise Mensch, and The Palmer Report were practially interchangeable in the early days of the Trump/Russia allegations.

Here is the topic of Wednesay's postponed hearing, first:

quote:

This hearing will offer evidence about Trump's unsuccessful plan to oust Rosen and replace him with another DOJ official who was more supportive of Trump's fraud claims, Jeffrey Clark, according to Cheney. Clark drafted a letter to states that said the department "identified significant concerns that may have impacted the outcome of the election."
Bear in mind they did not push this topic to Thursday. Thursday they will still focus on John Eastman as previously planned. The DOJ interference hearing has not been officially rescheduled yet.

I told my girlfriend last night I would not be surprised if, after these first two hearings as those involved start to understand just what all the J6 Committee knows, some of them, at least one if not two or more, will do like Mark Meadows' assistant Cassidy Hutchinson did when she fired her Trumpy attorney and hired a real one so she could cooperate.
Since I doubt their media team failed to finish their presentations in time for tomorrow, there needs to be a different reason why the media teams need extra time. The easiest one I can think of to explain would be new evidence. Maybe new witness testimony or new revelations? Or it could actually be they just didn't get done in time, or decided what they had needed tweaking. Could be anything.

This is fun, because unlike several years ago we can speculate about who knows what and which secrets will be revealed; and who knows how many of them will be answered before July? It's also fun because gently caress a fascist in the face all day every day.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Loudermilk's video criming is a perfect example of why I keep admitting the unpopular view that my confidence grows by the day. Guy on FB has been "just asking questions" about the Coup, denying it was a Coup, etc. I told him by next week I'd be able to prove sitting GOP legislators gave tours on the eve of the riot. I said that because I had read the claim the committee knew and had video that contradicted Loudermilk's denials.

And last night Loudermilk was on Laura Ingraham's show denying denying denying. Then today the video evidence drops, and once again it's wholly damning. There is nothing legitimate about that tour and everyone knows it, but to be holding multiple cell phones and taking pictures of the stairwell to the House Ways and Means Committee room, to which many Congresspeople were taken to shelter in place during the riot, is just not going to be hand-waved away except to the most deluded or programmed people.

I also told him we would know who requested pardons too, and I expect to be able to deliver on that promise before the 4th of July. If not then, soon.

Tomorrow's hearing doesn't actually start until 1pm but coverage starts at noon on cable news.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Charliegrs posted:

So... Literally every Republican that isn't Liz Cheney will be handwaving it away is what you're saying.
Is it?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
HERE COME DA JUDGE

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
"It was not inartfully written, it was pristine clear that the Vice President of the United States had little constitutional authority if any at all."

I think Judge Luttig is currently constituted, primarily, of gravitas.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 16, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Mr. Jacob looks like Luttig worked him over for all time and he is aware of it.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I dieded.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Just loving distill this and inject it straight into my loving veins. This is goddamned cathartic.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Stupid Lady, the "P-word" is "piss."

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I am saying it. I am calling first. Thanks.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I know. This is SA. Any earnest suggestion of consequences will be rejected as hopelessly naive and the language used will comport with most discourse on this site: shitposting, sarcasm, and weak attempts to be edgy. Some posters are excellent at sick burns. I am not and never have been. But I get the cynicism, I really, really do!

Thanks to the doctrine of willful blindness, it is irrelevant Trump says he believed the big lie.

Merrick Garland's DOJ absolutely will charge Trump with seditious conspiracy because that is the groundwork they have laid with Trump's footsoldiers. Also, The GA GJ will be recommending charges as well.

Not only that, but the GOP legislators who conspired and lied will be dealt with as well.

For all of you who have no faith, I will have it for you. When I am wrong you won't need to worry about my feelings because I will probably check the gently caress out of participation in this doomed freakshow on Earth. In the meantime, pay very close attention and ask yourself if the evil powers that be are really willing to let this *ongoing* Coup go down without nuking the POTUS who prosecuted it.

DJT started a war against the United States government. I expect him to get real traitor treatment.

Danger posted:

Lol. The committee is actively refusing to help the DoJ.
This is untrue. The charges against the Proud Boys and the timing of them actually suggest cooperation between the DOJ and the House Cmte. and in previous posts I have outlined why the DOJ permitted the J6 Cmte. to "go first." DOJ will get everything from the committee and nothing Thompson has said indicates otherwise. Blame bad reporting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jun 16, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Meatball posted:

Then they're going to have to give the real traitor treatment to at least half the Republican party, as they are still aiding and abetting him.
It won't be all of them, but most of them are finished until the successful coup, and then they will become leaders in the new Reich.

BiggerBoat posted:

Trump is never going to be indicted, let alone arrested, and anyone who thinks it's possible really doesn't understand politics, I'm sorry.
I'm confident this is incorrect.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Despera posted:

Also Hillary or Obama going to trial? Ask the "lock her up " crowd how that went
The Clintons and Obama had the discretion to do their criming in hidden and esoteric ways Americans are too overwhelmed and beset to understand. The Benghazis, tan suits, Grey Poupon, Uranium One and But Her E-mails were nothingburgers. The Whitewater investigation ended up with an impeachment over blow-job related perjury.
Do not compare their crimes to Trump and his fuckstick enablers.

Trump is going to end up paying, and all of those GOP people who are outed as having asked for pardons or gave tours or had any other involvement in attempting to overthrow the government will be purged. It will be long and ugly and profoundly stupid but this is the outcome Trump himself signed up for when they decided to violate the Electoral Count Act, conspire with Nazis to interrupt the count and give time and cover to Pence, and eventually turning that mob on Pence himself when he didn't play along.

The point they are making on the news right now is an extension of what Mr. Jacob was saying. The END RESULT of this coup attempt was literally "Hope the SCOTUS refuses to take up the issue, and let the decision take place through public violence in the streets by denying the will of 78M voters. That was the BEST CASE scenario. Eastman is quoted saying, "Yes, that is going to happen, but we've shed blood before so we're doing it."
Another point, Eastman agreed to drop the plan one night, then the next day recanted and said, "We're gonna do it." That is because Trump was his client and Trump said gently caress you we are doing this.
That quotation:
"So now that the precedent has been set that the Electoral Count Act is not quite so sacrosanct as was previously claimed, I implore you to consider one more relatively minor violation and adjourn for 10 days to allow the legislatures to finish their investigations, as well as to allow a full forensic audit of the massive amount of illegal activity that has occurred here."

Trump is going down not because there is any loving integrity in the United States, guys, and that has never been my opinion.

Trump is going to pay because he did and is still doing this poo poo right out in the open and as much as they hate it the powers that be have to handle it. poo poo, who killed JFK and why? Keep telling me what will absolutely not happen and see how this country looks In 14 days from today. Or hell, even 7. It's not that he couped. It's that he couped so goddamned Trumpily. He's stupid as gently caress. The first hearing was just one week ago today. We are only three hearings in.

Trump Should Be Charged Over Jan. 6, Majority of Americans Think—Poll
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...jofU2KKcud12K5k

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 17, 2022

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I am terrified to speak it aloud lest I accidentally make it impossible. But Ginni Thomas saying she WANTS to go before the Committee and "clear up misconceptions" is a thing I desire with burning intensity. She is bug-gently caress insane and I wish to witness her attempt to sound reasonable in her answers to the committees questions.
I figure someone is gonna get ahold of her and talk her out of it, but it would be awesome if she ignored them.

This would be such a gift from the universe I might re-consider my agnosticism.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It's not exactly an elegant plan, is it?

A tiny piece of news regarding information-sharing between the committee and the DOJ:
The committee has been scheduled to hold its final hearing in September. This is the hearing where they would summarize and release their official investigation and report on legislative recommendations.
Reporting today is the committee wanted to maintain exclusive possession of their work product until then. I won't hazard a guess as to why, as none is offered and I am not qualified to speculate.

Today the committee, responding to the pressure from the DOJ (which advises it wants the J6 testimony to compare to the testimony their Grand Jury has, to corroborate facts and catch perjury), has announced they could start sharing their info in July. So they've moved the date up by months and, not knowing any better, seems reasonable. It certainly is an accommodation they don't have to make, but they have announced their intent.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Charliegrs posted:

I hope she testifies too but unfortunately as the wife of a supreme court justice I doubt it will matter.
Glenn Kirschner's newest video just dropped and he agrees. His argument was compelling to the extent I now consider the likelihood Ginni Thomas actually appears before the committee to be almost certainly nil. The mere notion Clarence's wife would sit for questions from interlocutors who might immediately start asking questions about Clarence himself and the mere suggestion of that ought to be enough to cause some sort of irreconcilable scheduling conflict or whatever.

It would be incredible, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The New York Times' Video Investigation team is something I had not heard of and cannot explain well here. Sorry.
That said, they released an amazing video on Friday and I have watched it, and just after I started seeing it discussed on the news; so it will get around eventually.

It takes all of the available video of the Capitol riot and collates it into a straight narrative, and it exclusively follows the Proud Boys, from when they met at 10am at the Washington Monument up until they had fully breached the buildings. They identify all the PBs they can find, so you can track which members and leaders went where, and when.
It's going to be required watching, I swear. Rather than oversell it now I will wait until it seeps out onto the Internet for sharing and just stream-of-consciousness what I can recall from the presentation:

The first thing is this: This definitely was a false flag operation, in one very specific sense. There were no Anti-fascists there, and this was not an FBI false flag, either.

The PBs' plan started first and foremost with the rule to "blend in and rile up the Normies." To that end, they did not wear PB colors. They dressed like all the other people who were there, except of course for the entrance teams. Only the most plugged-in CHUDs could recognize a Proud Boy without the black and yellow outfits.

But the method they used was actually very smart. They knew they needed a mob there to amplify their force (so did Trump, which is why he supplied them the mob from the Ellipse), and the very first skirmish with police at the West barricade started when a "normie" protester walked up to PB leader Joe Biggs and spoke to him briefly. Right after, that protester (his identity is known, he was not a PB and I don't know if he recognized Biggs or knew anything about him before that day) marched up to the police line and started a confrontation. Then the PBs joined in, and within a minute they had incited a full-scale attack on the police line. It failed initially, but during that time other leaders were scoping out other entrances.
The video shows mobs of protesters standing behind the barricades, not touching them.
Until the PBs showed up and started initiating brawls, removing barricades, and always, within a minute or two of getting to the area, they started making successful advances on the building. The video identifies five places where PBs enter an area, infuriate and incite the protesters, and then leadership would retreat and look for other weak points. While the West barricade was holding, Biggs retreated and went elsewhere. This is how the Capitol fell. The most interesting thing to me was that it did not appear to be a foregone conclusion that the protesters at the Capitol would have succeeded in breaching the building without the training and organization of the PBs. You'll want to actually watch the whole thing before you consider that as a possibility, I understand, but do see it when you can.

In that way it is fascinating. What is also fascinating is the human talents, not just computers or AI, that spent something like a year putting this all together, identifying all of the players, and tracking them to make a coherent VIDEO narrative of the events.

Other weird things I learned: The plan for the day, I think that was the "1776 Returns" document but it may not be referring to exactly that, was provided to former PB leader Enrique Tarrio - get this - by his girlfriend. Who the heck is that?

This will be all over the place this weekend I think, but if not next week it should be getting around widely.

Sorry about the novel, it's actually a very informative video and an impressive feat of. Something. War-making? Not even sure what to call it.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000008392796/rile-up-the-normies-how-proud-boys-breached-the-capitol.html