Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

coldpudding posted:

I got sent off to bible camp once as a kid and one of the meals they served us for lunch was a paper plate with diced watermelon and onion on it,
Another time I was invited to one of my cousins weddings and at the reception I was assigned to the kids table and given a plate of potato smiles, I was 18 at the time.

potato...smiles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

coldpudding posted:

kids food, think of a soggy tater tot the size and shape of a burger patty with holes punched into it to give it a smiley face, it's usually served with copious amounts of ketchup.

Huh, never ran across those. Thanks for describing.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hahahha wtf

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I've probably been served worse food, but this was just off putting on a spiritual level. No human needs that much dressing.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

That loaded bowl was courtesy of Salty Sue's in florida.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Outrail posted:

This is a cry for help

or a power move, (maybe?somehow?)

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hasturtium posted:

It's brazen. The man is unafraid of judgment by god or man, devouring unaltered mayonnaise on his salad in the eyes of everyone.

I would look on a man casually eating rocks plucked from the land and grinning similarly. A true force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

a nice jammy egg no salt no pepper just squish.