Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Im the forums foremost expert on the holodomor, ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

did it happen

dont remember sry

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

everyone talking about the holodomor im just trying to get homo dome more

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im perching like a rare bird on the very highest part of the horse. I don't give a good god drat

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hold the door more (so the commies can't steal our grain)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I'm a great scholar of genocides, such as the Hundred Years' Genocide, the Genocide of 1812, World Genocide I, and the American Civil Genocide

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

honestly surprised the holodomor denial wikipedia page is unlocked

1 ez trick to get an OUN psychopath to sit in an unmarked van outside your house waiting for you to take out your trash

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

rename thread to Genuine genocide megathread

Please don't I'll be unable to find it then

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

i'm not gonna lie, i had no idea what the holodomor was until someone accused me of denying it

prepare 2 taste my nafo steel

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I'm gonna be totally honest, I would concede on pretty much everything related to ukraine, the holodomor, the uighurs, etc, if we applied these war crime and genocide criteria evenly and implicit or explicit support for america or israel or failure to condemn them at every opportunity likewise resulted in an immediate ban+30

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Xaris posted:

That's right. That's the double genocide theory.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Weka posted:

Please keep your anti Italian discrimination to yourself, which if you think about it is kind of a second holodomor, in that it is also Stalin's fault for forcing the west to set up gladio which in turn helped cement organized crime in positions of power which is the root cause of a lot of this anti Italian sentiment.

When you think about it the unification of Italy was the intentional and politically motivated destruction of several national identities, making it a septuple-genocide

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Red and Black posted:

This is actually the second genocide China is responsible for. The first being the genocide of COVID-19 for the first 3 years of the Pandemic

and the uighurs and the great leap forward (aka the chinese holodomor) and the chinese communist revolution and in this post, I, john bolton, will argue why its imperative we use the american nuclear arsenal to compromise china to a permanent end in order to stop all the genociding

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

happy holidomors

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

some plague rats posted:

your familys idea of generational wealth is hoarding chromosomes

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

steal your girls grain call it a holodomor

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

none of you had better be denying the loving holodomor in here!!!!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the important thing about the holodomor is that it proves that the ravenous orc has always lusted for the bosom of ukraine

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

i told you so posted:

this thread is disgusting. it should be gassed, and its posters permabanned

don't worry op ive doxxed every posters address here and me and the oun boys are going to compromise each and every one of them to a permanent end....

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

posting is praxis and if you post too much nato will fall

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I will make this as clear as possible pls

They have a HOLODOMOR JOKES THREAD

holodomor
jokes
thread

if you are not aware of what the holodomor is, it was the

Holodomor Museum posted:
Holodomor is а genocide of the Ukrainian nation committed in 1932–1933. The leadership of the Soviet Union committed it in order to suppress Ukrainians and ultimately eliminate Ukrainian resistance to the regime, including efforts to build an independent Ukrainian state.

thanks for this. now that I know what the holodomor is I can safely say it happened

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

some plague rats posted:

[me watching Stalin starve the ukranians]: drat.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

the Holodomor was a famous intentional genocide done on purpose, and not in any way a rhetorical trick by Nazi collaborators to use a famine to try and make the USSR look as bad—or worse!—than Nazi Germany.

We all believe this, which is why we post here. Slava Ukraini.

this but UNironically

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

argument ad hominy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

I think you need to worry less about "holodomor" and more about getting "hella dome"

the only dome holodomor deniers are getting is right after i put that mf beam on em

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

the other genocide that happened also has a museum

lmao

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

if you say the holodomor didn't happen im going to loving kill you. you son of a bitch. idiot fucker.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hamas ftw posted:

I suspect I know more about the Shoah than most people, including you. Your casual use of 'Nazi collaborator', for example, is a based the fact he edited a paper that published articles approved by the Nazi administration. By that light, you could label anyone acting in any role that required them to co-operate with the Nazis as a 'collaborator'. All the way up to Adam Czerniakow.

The origins of the press has no bearing on the editor's beliefs unless you can show he was involved in obtaining it - so why mention it apart from trying to somehow tie his fate to the editors? Are you claiming that somehow Freeland's grandfather had anything to do with the seizure of the press and sending it's owner to a camp? Surely not. So why harp on it? It's irrelevant.

If you'd like to discuss the pathological anti-Semitism of 1930's Poland and Ukraine, that's a different subject for a different thread.

Likewise having an SS recruiting poster in your paper - anyone thinking that any editor would refuse that ad in wartime Krakow is crazy. People did far worse to stay alive and feed their families.

Again, enough with the raving about all this unsubstantiated or irrelevant (the press) statements. Agree that using her grandfather was questionable and she should probably stop doing it.

god drat I love this website

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hamas ftw posted:

free spr free croup free sexpig free all cspam political prisoners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

COSTCOllective workers' self-directed enterprise