Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Though if they wanted to make it sound really bad, they should have made it rhyme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gix_zAS83Gc

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dixon Chisholm posted:

putting millions of ukrainians in school buses and crushing them with gravedigger and bigfoot

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

nice dude

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

My grandfather fell out of a guard tower and landed in one of the many swimming pools at the camp

your grandfather was a diseased dog and your grandmother a mentally ill whore

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

it's a beautiful love story

your father is bust rodd and your mother the witchcraft thread OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

they had to overcome many hardships and survive wars and famine to even meet, let alone raise a family. unlike smythes parents, who met simply because they have the same mom and dad. boring

WINcest has been producing royalty for generations

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

some plague rats posted:

your familys idea of generational wealth is hoarding chromosomes

the more the merrier I always say

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ardennes posted:

not your kids

I’m volcel

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SorePotato posted:

You can't claim volceldom if you never had the choice

anyone wityh $5 and access to Adam Eget has had a choice

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

it was great and its closure is the result of disgusging misogyny... plain & simple

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reserved

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Confirming your reservation for Friday, February 3rd as a solo diner at 7:30 pm. Thank you for your decision to dine with us at Stolen Grains: A Taste of Genocide

Please note all grains are responsibly stolen from Ukrainian peasants. A 20% service fee is charged on all bills over $150. All cancellations required at least two hours prior to reservation or there will be a $50 sevice charge as grain cannot be returned to starving peasant population

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drat some really problematic things itt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

lol the url frame thinger is blocking the best part

bahahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

explains where teh grain went

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m Joe camel(?)

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Halser posted:

me as Zordon Lenin

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

World War Mammories posted:

she tried to avoid spr’s mistake by buying the avatar while using a vpn, but then forgot to disconnect from the vpn when she went back to browsing the forums

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

the funniest part is drama addict boba turt did the exact same thing like three months later. how did she think she wouldnt get caught ?!?!?

reckon they’re stupid, op.