Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I met this young man who was carrying his suitcases with him.

I asked him what they were for and he said "I carry them everywhere in case I need to make a quick getaway."

I asked him "Now why would you ever need to do a thing like that?"

But then he was gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I met the buddha on the road, carrying a suitcase.

I said to him, "your eminence, no disrespect intended, but there's a saying about what I'm supposed to do in this situation"

he nodded and handed me the suitcase. "here, hold this."

I asked, "what's in the suitcase?"

"ten thousand dollars and some very convincing forgeries of my dental work," he said. "congratulations, you've figured out the grift. now get the gently caress out of here before anyone sees you."

in that moment, I was enlightened.

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

and that young man’s name was Albert Einstein

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I dreamt I was laughing at this

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Everyone in our dreams goes away when we wake up. We have a moral obligation to stay asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Buttchocks posted:

Everyone in our dreams goes away when we wake up. We have a moral obligation to stay asleep.