Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I got Denise Nickerson who plays Violet Beauregard in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory confused with Nichelle Nichols who plays Uhuru on the TV series Star Trek.

Which got me to thiking. Woah, that's a crossover no one ever asked for!

I started a thread in case anyone wants to roll with this.

Maybe the away team beams down to some kind planet and it's all candy and some strange creatures the call themselves Oompa Loompa refer the "Wonka" who rules over the planet.

edit:

I just remembered I had a Willy Wonka dream last night. I think what happened was I was out in my back garden and I saw the old door and it kind reminded me of what houses used to look like and that reminded me that Willy Wonka was filmed in Munich in the 70s and how retro the buildings all look.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Jun 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

All the kids except Charlie are wearing red shirts

Prurient Squid

Spock: [Runs tricorder over brown river] It's chocolate Captain.

McCoy: You green blooded imbecile how can a river be made of chocolate!!!

Spock: Roughly enough to give tooth decay to all the children on Starbase 243. Also Doctor, please refrain from space racism.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Spock: [Runs tricorder over brown river] It's chocolate Captain.

McCoy: You green blooded imbecile how can a river be made of chocolate!!!

Spock: Roughly enough to give tooth decay to all the children on Starbase 243. Also Doctor, please refrain from space racism.

Kirk: Has anyone seen Ensign Gloop? (ominous chord)

nut

*does the hand thing* live long, gobstopper

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah you have to hunt down the laserdisc first release to find it but there's a deleted scene where the factory tour stops at a room and they're just loving slaughtering and processing tribbles into fizzy lifting drink.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Kirk: These strange little men.... the universal translator isn't programmed for a language based exclusively on singing. Set phasers to kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Spock finishes mind meld with Grandpa Joe.

"Indescribable Captain. Simply indescribable."