Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

we caught someone accidentally bringing in a receipt crumpled up in their coat pocket, it was burned at the threshold and their employment terminated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

nobody has ever successfully handed in their notice

treasure bear

the bathroom situation is untenable

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Every time I sneeze, the automated fire sprinklers go off just so I don't have to use a paper tissue.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

treasure bear posted:

Bidets really need to be in the next bargaining agreement

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome to the mail department. now you're gonna want to make sure the fire is burning at all times, but ESPECIALLY around when you expect the post delivery.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

treasure bear posted:

nobody has ever successfully handed in their notice

No one has ever gotten a pink slip either.

Heather Papps

hello friend

*grunts with effort as they lift and place a "post it granite slab" on their desk*

Buttchocks

All this vellum is starting to stink up the scriptorium.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
taking notes at the board meeting up and down my left arm. shuddering at the thought of going to the copy room after

Twenty Four

Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Write me up?

nut

carving “it’s a living” into the glass face of my iPad and holding it up to the camera the audience doesn’t laugh because the movement wakes the operating system so you can only see my dragon ball z idle wallpaper

google THIS

These are all minor inconveniences in exchange for never having to unjam a printer tbh

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

These are all minor inconveniences in exchange for never having to unjam a printer tbh

on the contrary. do you know how hard it is to get vellum out of a copy machine

Escape From Noise

treasure bear posted:

Did they not explain the three shells to you during your orientation?

Escape From Noise

Getting away with embezzlement because there's no paper trail to follow.

Buttchocks

Publicly guillotining the last remaining filing cabinet from the before times. Paper clips were shown mercy and exiled to a Mediterranean island.

teen witch

Simsmagic

im beautiful

Receiving a fax and trying painstakingly to transcribe the document from the noise over the phone

Heather Papps

hello friend

so where'd you go pick up lunch? oh yeah, the hard wok cafe - nice. you... you didn't happen to bring back and of those cook- *ALARM WAILS*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Escape From Noise posted:

Getting away with embezzlement because there's no paper trail to follow.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The walls are all dry erase boards and just endless notes everywhere with red and blue smudges where it won't fully erase.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Here's my business rock

*hands you a rock with my email on it*

Twenty Four

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Here's my business rock

*hands you a rock with my email on it*

Look at the simple-off white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god it even has a watermark...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
sucks getting paid in quarters though

thanks Manifisto!