Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

That's really enjoyable, I love it, very nice!

That's a lot of signs and advertisements considering if I remember correctly the goblins in your universe can write but they can't read! (I know it doesn't matter, it's fun!) :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Khanstant posted:

haha yeah that's right. unless they have reading glasses on, then the glasses can tell them whatever they're looking at says, if it has words and the glasses know the language.

anyway, thanks for remembering that detail. i try to make this stuff as if I were going to meticulously update the wiki, and in my head a lot of throwaway details are establishing more canon implied than seen on it's own.

These sort of details make your goblin world so much more fun, and that's why I remember! Reading glasses not to make it easier to read, but just to make it possible is brilliant!