Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Sanguinia posted:

Reaganomics!

Profanity like this is not permitted on these forums, or indeed anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I hope that this isn't a spoiler, but just in case I will put it in spoiler tags. It has to do with the 'tiers' for characters:

So, the general consensus online and my own personal experience is that Mike and Raph are the best characters in the game. I prefer Mike, but Raph is very good and at the top in most peoples' lists, with O'Neal coming in high as well. Leo, not surprisingly is a solid middle-ground, while Don is considered one of the worst along with Splinter. I have to think that this was deliberate based on how Don was god-tier in the original NES game while Mike & Raphael were rubbish. Basically, speed is king in this game and reach isn't that big of deal. Don has great reach, but only medium power and is slow. Splinter also has poor speed. Mike and April are both very fast, but Mike has a better overall move set; his rising attack is really great. Raph has short range, but that doesn't matter that much. He's medium speed but hits hard and his specials are fantastic. Also, his basic throw is a Kurt Angle-style German suplex; how can you not love that?

No-one is really bad, but speed = good in this game it seems.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Junpei posted:

Leatherhead is shockingly sticky with this franchise, he appears in more sympathetic portrayals in '03 and '12

I've quipped in several places that maybe he's from Surrey, but no-one ever laughs. :(