Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

This game rules and I love all the references. Seeing Shredder come out with the drill machine from the start takes me back to the old school arcade game. And the top down world map like the old NES game is a nice touch.

I still have a fair number of the old TMNT toys tucked away somewhere, including the original 4 turtle figures, splinter, bebop and rocksteady (I recall bebop's head was squishier plastic; rocksteady was all hard plastic), metalhead, krang, baxter stockman, leatherhead, razor and a bunch of others. I think I had one of the frog guys? And a manta ray guy? Never had a van or blimp or any vehicles, but I DID have the Technodrome, which was given to me as a hand me down. It was a cool set.

I have a mislabeled figure too-- a Michaelangelo in the wrong set. IDK if its worth anything, but I had the good sense not to open it as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Drowning Rabbit posted:

The Triceratons are from earth during the period they were alive, when the Utroms came to earth and mutated them. They then left earth as slaves, then in the present time came back to reclaim the earth. I mean, if you define aliens as not originating from Earth, then technically they aren't. They are originally mutated though.

The manta is Ray Filet!!! Loose figures aren't really worth too much, better if you have all the accessories though. Looking at probably between $5-20 for each retail.

No idea on the misprint market. Not even sure if that is a common misprint or not. :(

Ray Filet!

and it was "Midship Mike" and... I forget what the packaging is

aside from that they're all open, but I do have most of the accessories in a bin