Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

biosterous posted:

thread title: here comes the pizza

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

The frog guys like Rasputin were a thing in the old cartoon, at least. They made kind of a big deal about these new frog characters, and I remember getting the toy of one of them. It had a pair of sunglasses that kind of sat okay on its head but fell off very easily if you tilted it even slightly.

The mouser robots were way cooler anyway. Even had one that you could wind up and it'd walk and chomp!

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Casey Kasem, by the way.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

mastersord posted:

The other mutants are fuzzy to me, but I think the Crocodile guy and the Triceratops were toys and might've been in episodes that I missed. I'm pretty sure i remember the Triceratops as an action figure in Toys R Us.

Oh man, I am having a memory. Yeah, I had the crocodile guy toy as well. The top of his head was kind of a loose "hinge" so his mouth could open and close, but it was also real easy to pop the top of his head off and back on.

Almost anything that could be a toy in the TMNT cartoon was a toy. Only Transformers is actually more toyetic.