Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/bill-cosby-intentionally-sexually-abused-teen-1975-civil-jury-finds

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
cosbycoin is crashing sell seLL SELL

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

it's time

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Civil case. He has to pay $500K to the victim.

https://buffalonews.com/entertainme...20a8e68c7e.html

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

I'm assuming by now he must just see that as the ticket price.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Ok now do Epstein

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
LOL I didn't know GWB Jr. gave him a medal of freedom.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Ghost Dad slips by again by the skin of his penis

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
There is probably a time I would have been confused as a juror about the woman saying she played "games like Donkey Kong" in the mid-1970s, but considering just this week I heard someone talk about playing Doom in the 1980s and saw a mural at my local mall that showed Saving Private Ryan as one of the hit movies of the 1980s I no longer believe anyone can be trusted to remember what decade something happened in

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Quarex posted:

There is probably a time I would have been confused as a juror about the woman saying she played "games like Donkey Kong" in the mid-1970s, but considering just this week I heard someone talk about playing Doom in the 1980s and saw a mural at my local mall that showed Saving Private Ryan as one of the hit movies of the 1980s I no longer believe anyone can be trusted to remember what decade something happened in

Hulk Hogan said he used to fight in PRIDE MMA matches in the 70s

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Actually you could just fill an entire thread with Hulk Hogan time warp claims

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

cosby's lawyer is a real piece of poo poo

This included the women saying in pre-trial depositions and police interviews that Samuelson had played Donkey Kong that day, a game not released until six years later.

Bonjean made much of this, in what both sides came to call the "Donkey Kong defense."

Goldberg asked jurors to look past the small errors in detail that he said were inevitable in stories that were 45 years old, and focus on the major issues behind the allegations. He pointed out to jurors that Samuelson said "games like Donkey Kong" when she first mentioned it in her deposition.

The Cosby lawyer began her closing arguments by saying, "It's on like Donkey Kong," and finished by declaring, "game over."

just imagine getting up in front of a rape victim and saying "it's on like donkey kong" and "game over", thinking that's a cool and good slam dunk way to finish your argument

also $500,000 is much too low of an amount for a rich rear end in a top hat found guilty of raping a child, he should have lost everything

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like how it seems Bill Cosby's insurance company is paying off his victims. But then the insurance companies will get upset at you for having to pay for cancer treatment. :lol:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://cosbystrikesback.ytmnd.com/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://sixtymins.ytmnd.com/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ah heres a good one: https://cosby-stride.ytmnd.com/

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this ones fitting too given the discussion: https://phoenixcosby.ytmnd.com/

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who the gently caress is bill cosby

i think i deserve a loving answer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

https://whatdoyoulike2play.ytmnd.com/

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that guy loving sucks

he eventually grows up to be a huge rear end in a top hat when you need him to roll through the ghost tower or whatever

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I made a Cosby YTMND in 2006 so please don't make Cosby crimes trigger my nostalgia for old internet poo poo you'll mess me up

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP0b5NI8gpc&t=218s

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its very rare someone gets my references. i was thinking of this while posting it in multiple threads

i love you cubone

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Did I seriously just scroll past some YTMND links like it's 2004 all over again?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Justin Godscock posted:

Did I seriously just scroll past some YTMND links like it's 2004 all over again?

What year do you think it is?

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Justin Godscock posted:

You can save stuff from the past and then re-watch it in years other than the year it was created.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is vicodin and booze his version of Spanish Fly? The rapist will never tell.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

You can save stuff from the past and then re-watch it in years other than the year it was created.

poo poo, really?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Mooey Cow posted:

It's the year donkey Kong came out

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Of all the poo poo in the article to focus on. But Bill Cosby has insurance that covers him incase his sex crime victims speak out...

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I don't even get why people molest other folk. It doesn't sound fun and there is a slight chance that you have to pay lots of money in settlement later. Idgi

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GABA ghoul posted:

I don't even get why people molest other folk. It doesn't sound fun and there is a slight chance that you have to pay lots of money in settlement later. Idgi

There was no other way for him to bone down with the young chicks he wanted because he was America's dad. Nobody likes loving their dad.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
did he gently caress the pudding

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
ive never heard that pronunciation

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Good on you for posting a news article that's not about the death of a d-list celebrity.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Poohs Packin posted:

There was no other way for him to bone down with the young chicks he wanted because he was America's dad. Nobody likes loving their dad.

Bill Cosby is all about control. He used to have hotel staff do weird poo poo for him simply because he was in a position to make them do it. He drugged women because he liked the control.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Good on you for posting a news article that's not about the death of a d-list celebrity.

You of all people shouldn't be critiquing other people's posts.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

GABA ghoul posted:

It's cool, he got insurance for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

STABASS posted:

did he gently caress the pudding

He hosed all the pudding, it’s why they used him as their spokesperson for so many years.

If you sneak into the factory and gently caress the pudding they make you spokesperson, it’s a rule.