Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a lone TurboGrafx-16 warrior out on a remote pacific island still fighting off Nintentards until Takahashi Meijin finally calls him to stand down

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
XOF unit taking the game pass logo off their chopper before moving to Sony HQ

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021

trying to jack off posted:

a lone TurboGrafx-16 warrior out on a remote pacific island still fighting off Nintentards until Takahashi Meijin finally calls him to stand down

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
6 tours... been in the poo poo more than I can count

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hurled a controller at my CRT while raging at NFL Street on PS2 and have a fractured orbital ridge. You have my hax.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that big fat guy ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Was scratching my balls and standing up away from the computer to go lay in bed as I was reading the Imp Zone forum index. Thougth this thread said Wormskulls Concert Weekend Project, and while this thread is great, what could have been?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Was scratching my balls and standing up away from the computer to go lay in bed as I was reading the Imp Zone forum index. Thougth this thread said Wormskulls Concert Weekend Project, and while this thread is great, what could have been?

lmao... someday I hope

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the playstation warrior has seen some terrible things, even when they close their eyes they can still see the brown

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

the playstation warrior has seen some terrible things, even when they close their eyes they can still see the brown

taste the waste

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that big fat guy ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*complaining to my wife while on hold with the gamer veterans affairs office* Now they’re saying they won’t pay for physical therapy for that disk I slipped back in 02 carrying my pc to LAN parties. Apparently it’s not a gaming injury if it didn’t happen while gaming. How the gently caress am I supposed to game without my pc? I’m writing our congressman, I’m so sick of t he red tape.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
some weapons of console war have been banned by international treaties for causing cruel and inhumane damages to the body

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

The Kins posted:

some weapons of console war have been banned by international treaties for causing cruel and inhumane damages to the body

the Jenova Conventions

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

the Jenova Conventions

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

tmfc posted:

the Jenova Conventions

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted: