Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

screaming at uncle at nintendo for stealing valor with his 800 modded consoles

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tmfc posted:

the Jenova Conventions

I got the tude now posted:

I was just following quest markers.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bury my septims at wounded knee

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dongicus posted:

bury my septims at wounded knee

What's up everybody, deathmule here, I'm gonna show you a Skyrim easter egg in South Dakota history. This is at the end of 1890, when you're in the Army. The person in the Army will hand you a box and if you read the box it says "James Forsyth, 7th Cavalry, Wounded in the Knee." This is a reference to Skyrim Arrow To The Knee. Alright guys that pretty much wraps up this video, I'm sure this state's filled with easter eggs so I'll have more videos for you later. If you like the video click that Like button and I'll see you guys next time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

What's up everybody, deathmule here, I'm gonna show you a Skyrim easter egg in South Dakota history. This is at the end of 1890, when you're in the Army. The person in the Army will hand you a box and if you read the box it says "James Forsyth, 7th Cavalry, Wounded in the Knee." This is a reference to Skyrim Arrow To The Knee. Alright guys that pretty much wraps up this video, I'm sure this state's filled with easter eggs so I'll have more videos for you later. If you like the video click that Like button and I'll see you guys next time.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Fat Man and Little Boy were the greatest sins of America. But enough about AGDQ

loil

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

look I'm not one of those "the kremlings will rise again" types but you have to admit it was hosed up that Sherman straight up deleted all those DK 64 save files.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Imagining a Wounded Console Warrior Project bumper sticker on a 2012 BMW driven by a skinny blonde with a huge fat guy in the passenger seat instead of a Wounded Warrior Project sticker on a 1992 Ford Taurus being driven by a fat pasty redhead with a skinny rear end National Guardsman in the passenger seat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Julius CSAR posted:

Imagining a Wounded Console Warrior Project bumper sticker on a 2012 BMW driven by a skinny blonde with a huge fat guy in the passenger seat instead of a Wounded Warrior Project sticker on a 1992 Ford Taurus being driven by a fat pasty redhead with a skinny rear end National Guardsman in the passenger seat
Hell yeah brother.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

look I'm not one of those "the kremlings will rise again" types but you have to admit it was hosed up that Sherman straight up deleted all those DK 64 save files.
If you do the research, you'll find the civil war was actually about savestate rights

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Mario gun.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

He killed 65 million enemy combatants is what he did! And in this house Todd Rogers is a hero. End of story!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kongming posted:

He killed 65 million enemy combatants is what he did! And in this house Todd Rogers is a hero. End of story!

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Kongming posted:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Kongming posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Kongming posted:

Lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
conspiracy theories still circulate to this day about who really deleted the ladder from jfk's swimming pool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Guy getting outed for stolen valor after talking about the time his unit fought off a horde of PS3 games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Guy getting outed for stolen valor after talking about the time his unit fought off a horde of PS3 games

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
This Game & Watch. This Game & Watch was in your daddy’s hands when he was shot down over E3. He was captured, put in a WoW gold farming camp. He knew if the pc tards ever saw the Game & Watch it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that Game & Watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any pc noobs were gonna put their greasy cheeto hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His rear end. Five long years, he stashed this Game & Watch up his rear end. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the Game & Watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my rear end two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the Game & Watch to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol